Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a soap opera? Yes.

The only reason soap babies are conceived is to have drama, either via questionable paternity/maternity, kidnappings, baby switching or illness/death.

There have been a few babies born to a couple that were happy on this show and there was no question about the paternity. The babies that come to mind are Sami and Eric, Shawn D, Stephanie, Joey, Abigail, and JJ. There might have been others, but those are the ones I can think of.

Yes, there was no question of paternity, but Sami and Eric were kidnapped by Stefano. Stephanie was born while Kayla was in prison, then she, too, was kidnapped. Joey was kidnapped by Stefano after birth. Abby had aplastic anemia and needed a bone marrow transplant. JJ was born on Melaswen.

Shawn-D was one of the few Salem babies without question of paternity/maternity, not kidnapped and no serious illness.

Brady was born to Isabella and John. Sadly his mother died a few months after he was born.

I believe Theo was a healthy baby when Lexie gave birth to him.

Baby Elvis was born to Susan but passed off as John Jr. for quite a while because of Kristen's schemes.

And it was so much fun watching Vivian getting Kate and Victor's little embryo (Philip) and the drama that followed.

No paternity or health issues with Brady, but he was born in the middle of their wedding ceremony.

Sami changed Theo's paternity in the hospital computer system, although Lexie knew about it.

Yes, EJ was born into a huge scheme to be passed off as John's baby.

Then you had Vivian's scheme to carry Victor's baby, so she switched the petri dishes.

Isabella being pregnant, effectively ended the Marlena/Roman/John/Izzy B quadrangle (although the Marlena/John/Roman triangle lived on for many many more years. Up until Isabella told John she was pregnant, he was still torn between the 2. And Marlena was equally torn, even knowing Roman was Roman, and John was John.

So even that pregnancy wasn't just a happy couple looking forward to a birth. It forced John & Marlena to move on, even though (as we now know) neither one truly wanted to. Yes, John loved Izzy B, and Marlena loved Roman, but I always felt that the pregnancy was written in to end the quadrangle - and not because John & Izzy B were happily married and trying to make a baby.

I wish there was an "other" option. I don't think it's any listed unless it's Dario.....or Daniel. They keep bringing up Nicole's babies so, sounds just dumb enough to be Daniel's and that would be why Chloe wouldn't want her to know. That is, not wanting to tell her it's her baby as a precaution. I just don't see how she could conveniently forget a procedure that would include months of preparation like shots and such (if she is a surrogate). When will I learn to not use logic when it comes to Salem? I guess she could have thought it didn't work and thought it was her own child.

Yeah and if it's Daniel's kid, I will care even less. Parker should be back to be Philip's son.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a funny about that the other day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back