Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely do what Shawn and Marlon Wayans did from "White Chicks" movie and will have to "write a letter" to NBC if Daniel is the father. LOL!

I am not a Daniel-hater and think it would be cool if the baby is really Nicole's & Daniel's but how could she forget doing something like that? It makes no sense.

Reactions: jgk
@JS...the thing is, if she did try an in vitro, and had a negative pregnancy test, the fact that she soon after had a positive one would have raised flags. She would or should not, then, have been no sure that Deimos was the daddy.

I really do not like all the assumptions. Deimos had no idea how far along she was, yet insisted he was the father. Chloe, who should have known how far along she was after seeing a doctor, evidently figured it would have had to be Deimos, which means that she had sex with someone else either the week before or after she did with Deimos. How could that have "slipped her mind".

And I do agree that with this info being withheld from the viewers, will we really care when we find out?

@JS...the thing is, if she did try an in vitro, and had a negative pregnancy test, the fact that she soon after had a positive one would have raised flags. She would or should not, then, have been no sure that Deimos was the daddy.
In the magical land of Salem, she would've probably forgotten if she had done IVF before having sex with Deimos. :rolleyes:

Didn't she say she was 18 weeks at one point? Or am I imagining that? I think there was a scene in the generic hotel room where the baby kicked and she and Nicole were talking and she said she either WAS 18 weeks or she THOUGHT she was about 18 weeks, something like that?

Deimos had no idea how far along she was, yet insisted he was the father.

Not only that but he and Chloe weren't a long term item. It sounds like they just had sex a few times and that was it. They weren't in a relationship or engaged or anything. He also seemed very insistent that she couldn't have been with Philip in the same timeframe. How does he know?

I know on soaps age does not matter. From pieces I have read here and there, all speculation I think, people are thinking that JJ is the father. What is the "soap age" difference between JJ and Chloe ? :sick::sick:

Chloe was brought to Salem as a teenager in 1999. She's probably in her mid to late 30's now, just like Belle and Shawn-Douglas.

JJ was born in 2004, but came back to Salem in 2013 as a high school senior. Since he graduated a couple years ago, he's probably now in his mid 20's, with the way they "adjust" ages.

It would seem more realistic if it were Shawn rather than JJ. I don't understand why so many are jumping on the idea of JJ. Is there any indication it was him, other than how he kept saying he was sorry to Gabi? Maybe he's still not thinking too straight and believes she is drifting away from him toward Chad, and he blames himself for not spending more time with her so he keeps babbling about being sorry.

I am on the JJ train or the Dr Dan roller coaster.

JJ for the reasons listed already. And Daniel because if it is a Dan and Nicole baby Chloe would not want Deimos to be in the baby's life as a stepdaddy.
Didn't Chloe tell Philip that it had to be Deimos because she hadn't been with any one else?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back