Whodunnit?????

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
Just as they did in the Perry Mason books and movies, it seems the residents of Salem are lining up (and even chomping at the bit a mite) to see who gets to rid their fair city of the evil and nefarious Deimos Kiriakis. His murder seems like a foregone conclusion to me, but I have been wrong once before…..in 1961, if memory serves. Ah, but I digress.

If Victor’s younger brother gets offed, who will do it?

Since Xander is returning, I think he will be the killer.

I am going to stick with my original theory on Deimos' murder. I believe that Victor is going to play a hand in this. My reasons for this are because he has been all too quiet while Deimos has betrayed and hurt his family and those close to family members.

Torturing Philip, poisoning Maggie, Sonny being kidnapped and beaten up, Chad and Gabi being held in a freezer, Chad and Abby being kidnapped and being poisoned, Deimos' hand in Bo's death, Deimos taking over the mansion and Titan Enterprises, threatening Brady. For all of these reasons, Victor has not retaliated and has just let it happen and has not been seen much so he is not an immediate suspect in the viewers minds because he's not been an integral part of this story but has had too many members of his family hurt by Deimos.

Muzzman, even though I have wondered why Victor is letting his little brother get away with the things he's been doing, I hope Victor is not the killer...or even hires it done. Victor has been evil since he showed up in Salem but, unlike some other villains, he has a softer, gentle, even comical side that many of us like. I just don't want him to do it because I could never like him again if he does. Maybe Victor has been cutting Deimos all this slack because of his guilt in framing Deimos for a murder he didn't commit and letting him serve that long prison sentence. At any rate, I'm with Just Samantha when she says, "they don't want to "waste" an actual Salemite as the murderer."

You have a point there, KathyLu. I also do not want to see Victor be the killer or have a part in Deimos' murder. It's just so odd and out of character for Victor to let these things happen. Perhaps Victor will want something done to Deimos but things get out of hand and he is killed by accident or pushed too far with Xander that he does it without being given the goon order to do so.

I'm interested in his murder though.

If Deimos isn't killed soon, I'll do it myself with my little .38 just to get him off my tv screen.

I agree that it'll probably be Xander, another despicable character. It'll be the only decent thing he did on the show. (No offense to the actor who was given a crappy storyline the first time around.)

As a fan of all things Kiriakis, minus Deimos and Xander, I would love it to see Victor pull some strings and make it look like it was Andre, but I don't want Victor to tarnish himself after so many years of "playing clean." I think it would not only create strife between him and Maggie, but it would further strain the relationship that Victor has with Justin, as Justin seems to love reminding "Uncle Vic" and anyone else who will listen that Victor can be so dark and nefarious. While all of this forgiveness is out of character for Victor, consider how much he allowed Vivian to get away with over the years. He isn't always as evil as he likes to appear.

Don't get me wrong - Victor Kiriakis is one jackal of whom I'd never lose track, but he's the devil we know unlike Deimos from day one. Will Victor shed a tear? Yes, I think he will but only because of the horrible changes Dee made to the Kiriakis manse. Otherwise, he'll likely pat Xander on the back and then ensure he gets a comfy private suite in prison. Uncle Vic can be a *bleep*, but he chooses who lives and dies.

I am going to stick with my original theory on Deimos' murder. I believe that Victor is going to play a hand in this. My reasons for this are because he has been all too quiet while Deimos has betrayed and hurt his family and those close to family members.

Torturing Philip, poisoning Maggie, Sonny being kidnapped and beaten up, Chad and Gabi being held in a freezer, Chad and Abby being kidnapped and being poisoned, Deimos' hand in Bo's death, Deimos taking over the mansion and Titan Enterprises, threatening Brady. For all of these reasons, Victor has not retaliated and has just let it happen and has not been seen much so he is not an immediate suspect in the viewers minds because he's not been an integral part of this story but has had too many members of his family hurt by Deimos.

Good speculation Muzzman. Perhaps he will give Xander a second chance if Xander actually does the deed for him. And since everyone hates Deimos so much, they probably won't care the Xander is back in the picture.

In an interview, Corday said (not that we can believe anything he says) that it was someone we would never suspect. Least Likely.

Deimos is really ticked off that Nicole left town, with Holly, and that Brady managed to find her and join her. He is looking for Nicole. Why? She wants nothing to do with him, so is he going to threaten her child, or to do away with Brady unless she stays with him? Victor would have him done away with in an instant if he touched Brady at all, and he'd probably get help from John. Deimos has so far mostly picked on females, who he feels can be overpowered easily by his thugs. But yes, he is obsessed with Nik, but has proved he does not keep his word, lies, manipulates, etc. and Nicole has found these item out, let him know she knows. So why does he think even if finds Nik she would stay or be with him?

Back