Whose portrait will show up next at the DiMansion?

I'd love to have someone else purchase the house, maybe Dr. Dan Tan. It's a lovely set piece and could use a makeover. A surfer dude's decorating hand would be entertaining, then we could have a picture of Parker, or just a lovely Sunset over the ocean.

But it could be Clyde and he and Tammy Sue and Ollie could pose for a family portrait. Ahhhhh, the sweetness.:sick:

As long as it's not Chad with Melanie (or Kristen) standing at his side, I can deal with it.

Edited to add: I would MUCH rather see a portrait of Tony and Anna DiMera on the wall than any of the other family members (although if Jennifer spent much time in the mansion, I'd say Peter:)).

Here's one out of left field. The next pictures going up on the wall are Pope Francis and Bishop Wright because Sami donates the DiMansion to the Church, which uses it as a bishop's residence, retreat house, conference center, and the venue for the annual St. Luke's gala. Of course, the bishop would want to have the place fumigated (out you go DiMera love couch) and call in an exorcist to drive out all the evil DiMera spirits. (Sorry Andre and Santo, you'll have to find a new house to haunt.)

Ahh, poor Sofie, kicked out of DiMansion:(.

The ideas listed above sound good for the next portrait. I like the idea of Tony and Anna's portrait if Tony comes back alive and is on the show. Tony and Lexie were about the only DiMera I really liked.

Back