Will Abigail get pregnant?

Discussion in 'The Crystal Ball (spoilers)' started by Momof2boys, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Footballmum Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I think it would be crazy fun to see EJ stop the wedding because he realizes he loves Abigail.
    hologram, SarahBeth, DrBakerFan and 10 others appreciate this.
  2. SalemPDiots Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

Unfortunately, it's kind of a given that she will turn up pregnant. Considering this day and age, it's really lame actually. Anyone her age with a brain would be on birth control. :rolleyes:
    soapkitty, katmouse and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  3. KathyLu Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Aw, JS, are you insinuating that anyone on this board would post spoiler information in a non-spoiler thread? Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering where the spoiler was in the original post. :)

Huh???
    Nanahl, missharleyquinn, Daysdegrassi and 2 others appreciate this.
  4. Heather4CU Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I'm hoping for a scenario like this too. But maybe Abby faints or something and EJ runs to her side. That tips Sami off that something is going on. I do like Abby with EJ and the only couple that was comparable was him with Nicole. The difference here is that I think he truly could change for Abby while still being a Dimera. I don't think Abby is completely blind to his past.

I'm ok with another baby or two on the show. Arianna is almost 1 and all the other kids are older.
    hologram, Footballmum, Daysdegrassi and 2 others appreciate this.
  5. ShaSha Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Just saying that I assume EJ and Abby are smart enough to use protection or maybe went on the pill after Chad....I guess we will see....ShaSha
    katmouse appreciates this.
  6. Just Samantha Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    It's never been mentioned that Abby was on the pill when she was with Chad and "protection" was never discussed or even hinted at with EJ and Abby.
  7. Momof2boys Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    LOL Meldrel! Hey, I didn't know we weren't supposed to combine names. Sorry. I'm not on here very often. Another question: Has Chad been gone long enough that a "who's the baby daddy"
    storyline couldn't play out between the two brothers? He went off the air about a month ago - but how does that playout in Days timing?
    Daysdegrassi appreciates this.
  8. Just Samantha Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Anything is possible with Days (as far as timing), but I believe someone said Chad and Abby last had sex before Halloween.
    missharleyquinn and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  9. Heather4CU Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I don't think we are going to get a Who's the Daddy story. This affair is more about the fallout and how it impacts multiple characters. If she is pregnant, it will either be about a cover-up or Abby/EJ struggling with their feelings even more.

Now I could see Abby lying that Chad is the father of the baby since he is not in Salem to defend himself. That could be another way they go too. Then when the baby is born on a couch or cabin somewhere, she'll just say the baby was overdue.
    Days Pretender, ShaSha, katmouse and 2 others appreciate this.
  10. Days Pretender Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    If, when the baby comes, it has an English Accent, Presto... That white Albino Cobra, named Sami will just have to realize she has been hood winked by the Skanky Lanky One again.... Maybe that child will grow up to be an attorney race car driving, stuck on himself, stuffy, son of a Looney Tunes Character too.
    Footballmum, Daysdegrassi and Heather4CU appreciate this.
  11. TamiBelle Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I love Abby and Elvis together, gave me goose bumps, and oh how our Sami will react to this news, I say bring on that new DiMera baby and let Nanno spoil it
    hologram, Cdnsnowbird, Heather4CU and 3 others appreciate this.
  12. TamiBelle Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Not the way she kept going back for more, she enjoyed every single minute of this tryst, and so did he. I loved it. Bring them on.
  13. Cynthia Spring Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    OMG that was my first thought, but I sure hope not, been done too many times. I would think she would be on the pill, one can only hope.
    Daysdegrassi appreciates this.
  14. Just Samantha Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    It's never been mentioned that Abby went on the pill when she was sleeping with Chad (which she really only did a few times before it blew up).

The last time "protection" was mentioned was when Sonny found the condom wrapper under the couch after Nick and Gabi had sex. And even that was the first time it had been mentioned on the show in ages.
  15. KathyLu Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    They already did that with EJ, Nicole and Taylor. Surely TPTB wouldn't repeat a scenario...would they? :sarcasm:

Sami and EJ had sex in May; Nicole and EJ had sex in July, yet both women had the same due date, so that doesn't mean a thing in Salem.
  16. WhizGidget Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I'm just not sure how I feel about these two. I'm really on the fence here, and I think I'll probably talk in circles here. Despite the history, sometimes I do like Sami and EJ together - when the writing is sharp, when they're clearly being good to each other and on the same side. I've kind of enjoyed the struggle Sami has had over this whole thing she has had with loving EJ but hating that he didn't tell her about Kristen. But then there's all those other times that I can't stand them together because the writers have Sami being a shrew, or EJ being completely despicable. And I know we have to have characters that we love and that we hate, but these two just seem to have targets on their backs, or the writers are spinning a wheel in the writers room to figure out what they should do to these two next.

Honestly, I saw the Abigail/EJ thing coming (who didn't) starting with the angel charm return, and EJ discussing art and such with Abigail... but I don't know that I'd want them together at all long term. Maybe a fling, but even that fling (no matter how hot, real looking, or "lovely" it seemed) they have had just didn't register for me as anything but a ploy to do something further down the line because that's what they've done with Abigail before (with the other men that she shouldn't have had a thing for). I think I would have liked a longer period of Abigail being confused by her feelings for EJ, and maybe never getting a chance to act on them. Or a long, slow, lovely romance between the two ... that would have been good, if Sami wasn't in the picture. Then again, I don't know.

See? Talking in circles and still on the fence.
    Nanahl and oldsoapie appreciate this.
  17. MandieBlanchard Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I heard that Ej & Sami will get married in a lavish wedding for sure this time... There will be obstacles leading to the wedding, but it will happen....It is going to a grandiose! ...I got it from the people who knows insiders!
    ShaSha and oldsoapie appreciate this.
  18. Billyho693 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Of course Abigail will get pregnant. It seems like people only get pregnant on DOOL these days for two reasons...A- From an affair...or B- If the writers plan for the character to have a miscarriage...aka Nicole.
  19. Daysdegrassi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    They go through with the marriage? Or they get to the wedding and the truth about Abigail stops it?
    Days Pretender and Just Samantha appreciate this.
  20. KathyLu Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    These writers know how to drag out a storyline until we don't care anymore but they don't seem to know how to write a "long, slow, lovely romance." It's sad.
    TheWriter, Nanahl, DrBakerFan and 3 others appreciate this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.