Yeppers. It's another hair, makeup and clothes thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole was indeed very beautiful today. Loved her hair and dress especially. Looks like she is letting her hair get long again.

I liked Kate's hair-looks like she dyed it blonde. The shirt she had on was fine but I hated that ugly floral skirt. Looks like something Maggie or Jennifer would don. Strange, because Kate is usually one of the most well-dressed characters on the soap. I can only remember one occasion when I didn't care for her style: a few weeks ago while sharing scenes with Will in the Pub after Gabi got arrested, she had on this tacky blue leather jacket.

I actually liked Sami's hair and outfit today.

Jennifer's hair was fine, but no words...her outfit was just awful.

I really don't know what is with wardrobe. But if Sami was doing her own hair, it would have taken her an hour to do that intricate hairdo. Overkill.
Jen's outfit was positively ugly, tho the design of the top was nice, that tail that hung down was ghastly. Also did not care for Kate's outfit.
It seems Nicole is letting her hair grow out, which is a shame, it was such a cute cut on her, and I realize it is difficult to style hair that is growing out, but I did not like the flipped out hair at all.

I think that the best-dressed women on the show are Nicole, Hope, Kate and Jordan. Abby has a usually-decent wardrobe but sometimes wears clothes that are more age-appropriate for her mother. Theresa also has a good wardrobe-I will add her to the list.

Eve wears too many cheetah-print, tight dresses. Dresses that tight with long sleeves look uncomfortable for the sticky heat of Midwest summers.

Extremely short skirts/dresses look best, in my opinion, on young girls. Teens into 20s. After that, it just is not appropriate. And those figure hugging dresses that show every bulge are not becoming at all.
I think Maggie usually looks wonderful, so does Marlena, Hope. Anne, too. Most of Theresa's wardrobe looks great on her.
I don't care for Kate's tons and tons of clunky jewelry, but she usually has a decent outfit. If she'd get rid of the blue chunk, she would be absolutely great.

Ah, forgot about Anne and Marlena-I like how professionally they dress her. For me, Maggie usually has nice outfits but sometimes they have her wearing horribly ugly things-I remember that white suit with the shoulder pads they had her wear, and then in the pics for this week, and ugly polka dot skirt with a shawl.

I agree-Kate has had that blue chunk since 2010. It needs to go.

My first thought on Sami's dress today was she should be standing on a street corner waiting to pick up some "john"! It was awful. Not sure corporate CEO's have bare midriffs! The show needs new stylists and hair people!

Wardrobe went overboard with the shirts with tails on them. In the last couple episodes Kate, Jenn and Paige have all sported the look. Kate was the only one who wore it successfully. Today I liked Sami's hair and her dress was ok. Kate looked great. Jenn's banshee look didn't work for me.

I don't have an issue with Jen's outfit though I think I'd like it better if the blouse weren't white. It looks very much like the outfit Kate had on on Friday.

Sami looked AWFUL today. That gothic look doesn't work and the hair must have taken at least 2 hours to do.

As I said in another thread, Eve's dress is way too short and NOT age appropriate at all. I actually liked it until I saw the length. And the shoes need to go too. She wears them everyday.

Kate's blue chunk needs to go and the florals just don't flatter her. She had on a very similar outfit within the last 2 weeks but with a blue sweater. I'm ok with the blonde though.

I would like to see Eric in something other than college boy hoodies. I'd also like to see him in some bolder colors.

I did like Nicole's dress, a refreshing change from the usual mini skirts she wears. I do prefer the actress with long hair as well though I think she has since cut it again.

I thought Jenn's hair and make up looked better than usual.

Sami's look - very over it!

I remember a few years ago, Kate wore a white pant suit and her hair was up in a twist and it was fabulous! loved it on her. I get a kick out of her clunky jewelry, I just want to see what she wears. I like Hope and Theresa's look.

I think Marlena's hair and face look great but I am not a fan of her lime green jackets.

Nicole's hair is so beautiful and becoming short; hope she cuts it soon and I think she always dresses nice.

Kate and her blue chunk, get rid of it. I would love to see Kate with heavy highlights. And most of the time she is dressed beautiful minus the jewelry.

I think Samantha is beautiful, although some of her outfits are outrageous.

Marlena, Anne and Maggie are always stunning, 'nuff said there.

You don't notice Kate's jewelry like you used to. Her bracelets used to
make a lot of noise.

I have to agree Sami's make up and outfit looked like something
a "lady of the evening" would wear.

Since Sami is the man woman of the house, maybe Harold or
Mary fixed her hair.

Yeah I don't notice Kate's jewelry either.
Sami looked a mess today. Is her dress today the same one she wore in the portrait?
I hated Hope's pants.
The dress in the portrait is different. It's much lower cut and shows half of one of her boobs. I liked Sami's hair, make up and dress. She was meant to look hardened and on out for a wicked case of revenge.

I don't care for Kate's tons and tons of clunky jewelry, but she usually has a decent outfit. If she'd get rid of the blue chunk, she would be absolutely great.
speaking about the blue chunk, it changed sides. it was on her left side in the past and now is on the right. do not like it and still out on the blonde color.

I did. Hated it. Looks like it did back in the summer of 2010. I would like to see him get a buzzcut, like he had after Sami shot him in the head. The best his hair has ever been was either in early 2012 or when he first came onto the show.

Also, Kate's outfit wasn't terrible, per se...but it just does not work with her. For Maggie, yes, but it looks bad on Kate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back