10/24/21 - Donuts & Rew!

soapkitty

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Always a great day when I wake up in the morning!
It is so good to see you back Rew. We miss your participation in our banter. Hope to see more of you.
I'd like to go to your corner and throw back a few with you. It's been a dry run for too long.
I have 3 great grandchildren since you were last here. All 3 came within a 10 month period. My bathing beauties!

FB_IMG_1631037800621 (2).jpg

Last edited:
It was nice to see Rew post this morning.

It was in the 60s when I walked early this morning. It's going to be a stormy afternoon in my area.
Tomorrow will be cooler after the rain.

soapkitty, what beautiful great grandkids you have. Do you get to see them very often?

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Good morning everyone. I thought I had posted the last 2 days. My brain must not be in gear.

Loved the squirrel flying ace photo. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. Wish I could give each of you a great big squirrelly hug.

It isn't supposed to get above 45° today. Plus the dampness goes right through to my bones. This almost constant rain does not put a smile on my face. Another huge storm is on the way from Indiana and crossing Ohio. I better get my garbage tote out to the road before it hits here later this afternoon.

soapkitty, your great granddaughters are beautiful!!

kat, I definitely was nice to see Rew post again. She's had such a busy second career retiring from teaching and moving to real estate.

Good Sunday to all and Hello to rew.... it's been way to long.......
soapkitty your grandkids are adorable and you get to see them frequently that's a bonus too for everyone....
kat you are so good getting your walk in every day working with the weather.....
RS you needed the break after you week.... hope your garbage can remains in your yard and not down the street....

we are having our normal fall weather.... highs in the mid to high 80's and lows in the 60's.... this exciting daily weather will continue till mid next week when the storms coming off the west coast will cause our weather to drop.... everyone will get rain but the Phoenix Valley...... oh well..... but you folks in the midwest and such will be slammed later next week if this wave of storms is as bad as our weather guesser says it is......

today is more gift wrapping and dinner making..... followed by It's a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown......

I'm under a tornado watch until 11PM. So far, the thunderstorms that were in forecasted
in afternoon still haven't arrived.

Couldn't sleep at all, tossed, turned, then around 2 a.m. constantly in bathroom, (usually that is a.m. stuff), was belching a lot, then upchuck, it was bile, finally to sleep, just 90 min, awake again, bathroom, finally around 5:30, slept til 8. Just doing chamomile tea, bowl of cream of wheat, slice of toast in afternoon. Slept another 90 min in afternoon. Feeling better, but still careful about what to eat, getting dark. High was 44...am still in robe & P.J. wondering what to do about dinner. Did not help to get phone call that my best & dearest friend from childhood had passed away. Today was her late husband's birthday! Sorry I am so doom & gloom, am really glad the weather was kinder to most of you. Boy, past time to get the lights on, only had a table lamp on in the living room.
TV on the weekends, for me, is the pits usually........mostly because of all the sports which many love, but not me. Doesn't help this is October, & the movies are mostly the horror ones, which again...not for me. Even the radio runs just sports. LOL
Have a good evening, I have to decide if I do more toast or whatever!

Back