11/19 Summary..........

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is iffy..........The hearings do not seem to be taking a break, and when they do, for a few minutes or whatever, the talking heads jabber away. They do not seem to do lunch breaks.............

Here's what I saw briefly - Eve and Hattie are in Statesville together and they talk, Hope packs to leave John and Marlena's, but John doesn't let her, Clyde meets with Ben in prison, but won't help Ben, and Sarah's daughter get kidnapped.

Bonnie's out of prison. Hattie is reading a book that Bonnie wrote and tells Eve how Bonnie's out there making buckets of money on her book.

I watched some of the hearings, after the show would have been on, after the telenovelas ended. I'm in Orlando where they're using AC and I can't find the control. (Still not as cold as Wisconsin though.) I'm hoping I can figure out where and when Days airs here since the last time I was here, a kind of cool thing happened for me while watching the show.

What confuses me is how other networks showed their shows - also when all three had them on, they went for hours without ads. It really doesn't make sense to me as a business model. I say show the shows, summarize the hearings, plug your sister networks (on cable/streaming) for those who want to watch, and make money.

I'm glad you were able to get some of the show so I can see the full summary. The blurbs I have gotten made no sense!

I haven't watched yet but it looks like I got the second half of the show recorded. I can't believe the hearings are still going on at 6:00 p.m. Eastern time. They just took a short break. I can't watch this stuff.

Back