3/7/24 - Donuts and National Cereal Day

Fruit Loops and Saturday morning cartoons was on my menu when I was a kid. Saturday mornings were the only mornings we were allowed to have a sugar cereal.

We've been cccccccold lately but today the warming trend begins and cannot wait to turn our clocks forward this weekend. We set ours ahead on Saturday so we are used to the time change on Sunday.

Almost Friday.......have a good day everyone......oh......and RS I'm sorry not sorry for the Penguins loss on Saturday but was a great game for the hockey fans.

Guess mine would be Frosted Flakes. Being the weird one that I am, I don't like milk in/on my cereal. It gets too soggy for me, guess it's a texture thing. So, I eat the dry cereal while drinking milk. So, my cereal would need to be sugared already. I know, probably the worse kind to eat. :tsk:

Morning all.... the skies a rumbling and flashing at us today.... started early this morning someone is less than thrilled that this is happening. I'm thinking of rearranging the boxes under my bed so he can have a dark hidey hole...

Cheerio's are my fav with our with out milk..... well actually I like Wheat Chex but my tummy does not and it's not worth eating to then deal with the two days of discomfort/pain that follows....

We went to the girls baskeball game last night, to cheer them on and enjoy the pep band. Sadly the team didn't make it but they played their hearts out. The band was loud. The area was empty, that's too sad. Tonight we go to watch the boys play and of course the band...

rf I was happy to see that Boomer was eating that's good news....

Happy Thursday to all....

The rain started later than the forecast so I got my walk in this morning. I went out earlier than usual, but it wasn't
necessary since rain started after 8. Rain will end soon and more rain Friday. I'm glad we're not getting a two full
days of rain.

Busy day at the library. I put books on the shelves and I started the process of getting older items off. I was told at
times the list needs to done two or three times to get them all. I hope so. I only took off 10 DVDs off and more need
to go. Clothes I washed are in the dryer and I'll be doing studies soon.

I usually eat oatmeal everyday. Sometimes generic Cheerio's.

Muzzaman, I'll be changing my clocks Sat after my errands. I'm not going to like the time change since it will be
dark again when I walk in the mornings. It was nice at 6:30 when I was walking.

robin, I hope the boys team wins tonight.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

I so agree with you, Poirot and Kat and others, although I'm pretty sure ours is a lost cause. I much prefer my extra light at the beginning of the day, rather than at the end.

I've spent the past two days doing two things: recovering from the first two days of the week, which were all focused on the voting thing. Our tiny community needs to find some younger people to do it. The three of us ladies grew up together and it's getting to be too tiring for us. But nobody else wants to do it.

The other thing I've been doing is dealing with Dish Network, which stresses me out more than it should. I'll spare you the details but for the past month I've had a complete signal loss for close to half the time. For a few days now, none at all. Dish is insisting that I upgrade to the Hopper. I've been fighting them off on that for years but I may have to give in. A technician is coming next Wednesday. I'll have no tv until then.

I did haul two weeks worth of trash to the community dumpster today and now I'm washing some clothes.

OC, I'm sorry you can't watch TV. I wish your traveling son can figure something out better for you.

Back