Abby and Jennifer

maruuac

Reaction score
These two are supposed to be super close. We've all seen many red flags where Abby's relationship with Ben goes and so has Jennifer. Abby knows that Ben has a hot temper and it doesn't take much to set him off. Why hasn't Abby discussed her concerns with her mother prior to her seeing the incriminating pictures on Ben's phone?

Abby used to stand up for herself and wouldn't take any crap from anyone. Now she is an apologizing wall flower who cowers in the corner. I get that she now has reason to because she is in fear for her life, but before this the Abby we used to know would have walked out that door baby or not.

for Jennifer, when you see your daughter having so many relationship problems, wouldn't you be having a conversation with her? Someone with a hot temper and a new baby coming soon are not a good combination. I just wish we could see strong women standing up to abuse. I know...it's only a soap opera.....

Last edited by a moderator:
After today's show, I hope Jennifer expresses her concern about Abby to Roman or Rafe. I like the fact that even though Ben sent the text that they were going away to work out their problems, Jen knows it is not like her daughter to abruptly take off like that and needs to find help for Abby.

Jennifer should at least know that Abigail would never just up and leave, especially if her cousin's getting married and she's one of the bridesmaids; at least not without saying goodbye to her (Jennifer) in person. Also, she would never just be harsh (in person or in text) for no reason. Jenn and Abigail were on good terms. Her maternal instincts should be kicking in by now.

I liked that JJ had red flags too when Jen mentioned Abigail. My guess is he will help find Abigail and that will cause Jen to soften her stance on him becoming a cop. I could see him, Chad and maybe (hopefully) Steve working together to find Abby.

I like that, Heather. It would be good to see JJ already enter cop mode, with Roman's help. I want to continue to see Roman. And, this is off topic, but I would like for Roman and Jennifer to become closer over this. Am I the only one, here ? I can definitely see some potential for these two. It would finally give Roman a romantic interest, and maybe we could have Jennifer Rose Horton back. She could also help finding her daughter using her reporter's instincts. I'm tired of meddling Jennifer, having petty fights with Eve or other women in town. Give this character something more to do.

Um, Roman is like, twenty years older than Jennifer. He used to be her brother's stepfather.

It wouldn't be the worst thing we saw on Days. Think about Kristen and Brady (a double yuck on this one, considering what a witch Kristen was), Kate and Rafe, Kate and pretty much every young man in town, etc.

I do not care that much about the age difference if the story is portrayed well. And I believe these two characters could work if the writers take their time putting them together. Heck, we could see them struggle with the age difference. It could make for some realistic story telling, for once.

As far as Jennifer and Jack are concerned, to me, that ship has sailed. I really want Jack to come back, mind you, but not for Jennifer. Sorry, she was just too awful to him when he was last on. No, if Jack comes back, pair him with Nicole. Now I would totally be on board for that.

Anyway, this is off topic. Sorry.

:back:

Jenn was just so glad that Abby wasn't with a DiMera that she has turned a blind eye to all the red flags. Just the fact that Ben was so easily goaded into throwing a punch on more than one occasion and barely escaping an assault charge should have had Jenn concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back