Days of Our Lives - Fri., ., Oct. 12, 2018

@Heather4CU
Some like Mimi dress a bit more casual while most others dress like the just stepped off the runway.
I had to laugh at Mimi’s choice of lip color. It reminded me of those big red wax lips we used to get from
the penny candy counter

Did Xander ever interact with EJ when he was alive?

How are Xander and Nicole paying the bills?

I know people were happy with the recast of Kristen, but I find her portrayal over the top and cringe worthy at times.

Could we get rid of Lani and bring back Marilyn McCoo who played her mother, Tamara Price? She could sing duets with Chloe and be part of an interesting triangle with Valerie and Abe.

What I would LOVE is for Maggie to channel her inner Alice Horton. She could hop on a motorcycle and go save Nicole, plus put Xander in his place. Give her something more feisty to play. She would be fabulous.

deleted unnecessary quote; no need to quote the post that is above your own post - JS

That's what I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Heather4CU
Some like Mimi dress a bit more casual while most others dress like the just stepped off the runway.
I had to laugh at Mimi’s choice of lip color. It reminded me of those big red wax lips we used to get from
the penny candy counter

I don't mind the casual look. In fact I'd like to see more characters dress casual and age appropriate. However, Mimi looked awful in that t-shirt and makeup job and it looked very inconsistent with the way other characters are wardrobed.

Back