Days of Our Lives - Fri., ., Oct. 5, 2018

Guess he figures that by now, tis pointless. His focus is on "fixing" this whole mess, and taking Stefan down. His sister & Kate are both being blackmailed by Stefan into doing unethical things.
What is interesting to me is that Roman used to be a "by the book" cop, a direct opposite of brother Bo. But now that he is no longer on the force, he looks the other way, keeps some dirty deeds under wraps, is willing to bend the rules, etc. I don't mind, cuz otherwise every single person in Salem would be behind bars, and that would not be any fun. No more Horton square, cop shop interrogation room, Pub, K mansion, etc. etc. LOLOL

I went on demand and watched the last 15 that was cut off for me. Wow Abigial. What a truly ungrateful little . . . Chad, your husband is worried about you and read him the riot act and tell him to not go through your stuff!! Wow. I'm not an Abigail fan because she does get away with everything and she's really not a nice person. Had an affair with EJ, cheated on Ben with Chad, killed Andre! And now she seems to be manipulating the situation to spend time with Stefan. He did not insist he go, she did!!

Was great to see Mimi and Nicole!! So excited for things to come but still confused about paternity test. I'm sure it will be reasonably explained. :wink:

Wow Abigial. What a truly ungrateful little . . . Chad, your husband is worried about you and read him the riot act and tell him to not go through your stuff!! Wow. I'm not an Abigail fan because she does get away with everything and she's really not a nice person. Had an affair with EJ, cheated on Ben with Chad, killed Andre! And now she seems to be manipulating the situation to spend time with Stefan. He did not insist he go, she did!!

I agree with all of this about Abigail. You forgot the Austin saga too. I don't like how evil they are making Gabi but I think it's reasonable for Gabi to think that the Gabby persona was formed because Abigail had an issue with her. And I think it's reasonable for Chad to have weird feelings about Gabby too. Like Abigail had some feelings for Stefan and allowed them to come out this way. Strikes me as some of the more normal reactions I've ever seen on this show.

I find this revenge plot pretty weak and lame since Gabi is only going after Abby, and practically ignoring Stefan.She's even working and making money for the man. And all she plans to do is tell him the baby isn't his? Whatever.

This all about her wanting to get rid of Abby so she can get Chad back. Boring.

Nicole didn't seem too thrilled to see the Salem sourpuss. I would have enjoyed hearing her say: "Eric, I've moved on. I'm with a man who actually smiles, has a real job, and doesn't know anything about Deimos." What would Eric have done then, go crawling back to Jenny? Speaking of Eric, him rushing off to Nashville brought to mind the old song, Tennessee Birdwalk, which has a line about birds walking southward in their dirty underwear. It conjured up images of Eric in his shorts walking to Nashville with the birds. Elsewhere -- nice twist with Mimi, but please make Big Zero, Gabi, Chad, and Abigail stop. In addition to being tiresome, it's ridiculous beyond words.

Back