Days of Our Lives - Mon. Dec. 19 , 2016

Where to start? OK, in no order. While I love being comfortable when I am home, wardrobe, could you please put something at least semi nice looking on Jennifer rather than that, that, ugly pajama type shirt thing?

Sad part is those aren't her house clothes. Isn't this the same day she went out to pick up Abby's medicine? The only explanation I have is that Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) must have heavy input into Jennifer's wardrobe because this is not consistent with how other characters are dressed. I wish they wouldn't allow actors to have input.

You know things are bad when when Andre is talking to somebody and he's making the most sense.

Sad but true

Another good yet frustrating episode. Frustrating because of Theo butting into his dad's life, and because, as others have said, Abigail won't even try to fight for her family. Then perhaps she does deserve to lose them, at least for now. I'm so over this. Go to grandma's, Abby, bye bye. At least that will make for some good TV with Chad & Gabi together and everyone being mad at JJ and Abigail and Jennifer for lying about the "death".

This Nicole storyline is still the most interesting on the soap. I also feel for Philip. Belle chose Shawn-D after using Philip, and now Chloe has rejected him. I really wish they'd put them back together, now that the time seems right.

I hope Lani isn't the one JJ slept with but it would make sense based off of what was seen in this show.

Belle chose Shawn-D after using Philip...
I don't think Belle used Philip at all. Clearly, the love was more on his side than hers, but I think she genuinely cared for Philip when she married him. She thought Shawn had given up on her, and Philip was standing at the ready. When Belle and Philip had the affair this go-round, she made it clear (to me) that she didn't want a long-term commitment with him. Again, Philip was there waiting and, even though he's a right smart fella, still leapt into bed with her at every opportunity.

As far as Chloe's rejecting him, she could have taken Belle's road and married him, only to hurt him later. Lest we forget, Melanie also gave Philip the boot. Of course, that was after he cheated with (and, at that time, was thought to have conceived a child with) another woman. I don't blame Melanie for dumping his butt.

Back