Days of Our Lives - Mon., May 1, 2017

Ok I really really really need for Xander to be double crossing Deimos right now. Please let him be working for Victor. This sudden bromance between long lost nephew and equally long lost uncle is absurd, especially they were not on good terms when Xander disappeared.

Question of the day: What about Tate?!? Not a mention from Nicole. And then when Brady woke up in the hospital, he asked for Nicole, then Holly, then Tate. What?!?!? Somebody please give custody to John and Marlena ASAP. Or have Belle and Shawn return and be given custody.

Chad and Gabi's "great love" needs to end.

Yes it does. And this is my issue with her moving on with Eli so quickly. One minute we have this seeming triangle between JJ, Gabi and Eli and then in the next episode Chad is back again. Get rid of Chad and move her back to JJ ultimately. They were never given a fair shot.

Abby and Dario look good together but I wasn't digging the chemistry or dialogue.

Go away Kate.

I'm going to respectfully suggest that Sonny quit reading Mickey Spillane novels and watching his full DVD collection of "The Sopranos", or wherever he's getting his inspiration from, because this tough guy act he's trying just isn't working for him. I mean I half expected Lyle to pat Sonny on the head and make him a peanut butter and banana sandwich topped off with a nice refreshing glass of chocolate milk when he pulled out the gun. You have many fine qualities Sonny, but being intimidating isn't one of them. Please give it up.

I'm glad to see Xander back because I think he still has so much potential. Will that potential finally start to be realized with this story? I have my doubts but hope springs eternal.

I am still waiting for the day where Chad and Abigail stop butting into the middle of Gabi's story. *sigh* But the dance scenes more then made up for it. I'm falling for the potential pairing of Gabi and Eli every day. I think what I love most about them is that despite all the angst caused by Chad and Abigail or Julie's disapproval these two are still managing to have fun. Fun is in such short supply on the show these days that when we get it I treasure it all the more.

I'm still having a hard time taking Sonny seriously as a tough guy.
Amen. The sight of tough-guy wannabe Sonny pointing a gun at the hapless Lyle plus the news that the President might be willing to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, brought to mind certain points that can be made about the two.

Sonny: comes from a powerful family; Kim: comes from a powerful family;
Sonny: wants to run the family business; Kim: runs the family business;
Sonny: has a distinctive hair style; Kim: has a distinctive haircut;
Sonny: likes to wave a gun around; Kim: likes to show off his missiles;
Sonny: wants to get rid of a problem relative; Kim: reportedly got rid of a problem relative recently;
Sonny: reminds viewers of the Big Boy hamburger kid; Kim: might enjoy some Big Boy hamburgers.

Amen. The sight of tough-guy wannabe Sonny pointing a gun at the hapless Lyle plus the news that the President might be willing to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, brought to mind certain points that can be made about the two.

Sonny: comes from a powerful family; Kim: comes from a powerful family;
Sonny: wants to run the family business; Kim: runs the family business;
Sonny: has a distinctive hair style; Kim: has a distinctive haircut;
Sonny: likes to wave a gun around; Kim: likes to show off his missiles;
Sonny: wants to get rid of a problem relative; Kim: reportedly got rid of a problem relative recently;
Sonny: reminds viewers of the Big Boy hamburger kid; Kim: might enjoy some Big Boy hamburgers.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Great observations, DBF!

Tired of Abigail/Chad. Even Gabi is trying to distance herself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Abby is apparently unaware of the Hernandez brothers' working definition of the word "friends." We heard the term incessantly from Rafe during his seduction of Tammy Sue. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Back