Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 18, 2019

Thanks, Jason47.

I love how Julie is making healthy food, but she needs to go back to the drawing
board with take away food. Plastic containers and flatware are out. Then Evan
threw it all away without recycling it. Sorry for the Public Service Announcement,
but I'm tired of TV shows and movies showing all the nasty stuff when people
eat and drink.

We'll probably learn more about Adrienne's accident when Jack tells Jennifer
more what happened when she was "Sleeping Beauty" :)

Kayla told Justin what happened to Julie and her pacemaker. Then she
told him Julie was seeing her doctor tomorrow. That's a big no no.

Nice to have Marlena back in Salem. She seemed rude to me telling "Hope"
to find a new place to live.

Today, closed captioning had Gina instead of Hope. I wonder if any viewers
are confused.

I haven't watched yet so my impression may change when I do watch, but I think if I came home from an extended absence and found an attractive friend (who has plenty of money to get her own place to live) settled in with my husband, and if I'd walked in on the scene Marlena found when she walked through the door, I might not be too kindly disposed toward that woman.

I watched it, and I agree. Marlena is no dummy when it comes to other women wanting her man. She has excellent radar.
It could be that she took the Salem brain with her, and has brought it back.

Thanks for the summary!
I do not think Marlena was out of line in any way --- it is completely obvious Hope/Gina was seducing John - so glad it didn't happen. John and Marlena NEED to be together - I don't think I'll be watching if they are split AGAIN!

I think I need all of this to be someone's bad dream now with the Justin/Kayla thing.

I really enjoyed them together. They had a nice,easy, sweet chemistry that has been sorely missing in the most of the other characters for so very long

Last edited by a moderator:
They did, I will admit because I think it's borne of a long term friendship (on and off screen), but I still love the Steve/Kayla pairing more, probably because of the history and the playfulness they have exhibited over the years (and I have been watching since before the beginning of that one) and this pairing just doesn't make sense to me but I can't put my finger on exactly why. It just doesn't work for me despite the easiness of it.

I did enjoy the comment of "they don't belong together" and the "get used to it" thing. That was a great throw-out to the fans (like me) who cringed a little before the flashbacks started explaining.

Back