Days of Our Lives - Mon., Oct. 8, 2018

Things that bother me and I'll only do my top 6!
1. The police never checked video footage or the gun to see if the bullet matched.
2. Eric lying to Jennifer all this time.
3. deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS
4. Hope. No need to expand
5. All the look a likes
6. The new actress as Kristen...I can't get into her. Leave!!!

I like Roman having more to do. Hoping the fall is a bit more exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all see things differently, which is a good thing, as it gives us pause, and a reason to consider a different look at some things.
Well, let's see. the police initially did not have the gun, as apparently Kristen was able to pick it up in the bedlam and take off with it. She had it in the hospital when she was looking for Marlena, found Hattie, and eventually found Marlena herself.
Eric was trying to move on, and probably was lying more to himself, then Jen. She knew how he felt about Nicole, also knew he was "settling" for her, despite him not thinking so.
We don't really know how long Nicole will be on, but most of those who have returned just have a story arc and are gone. Days has not given any spoilers in re: this storyline, so far.
A lot of viewers have not been happy with Hope's storyline, and also feel Hattie & Bonnie were fun, but have overstayed their welcome. LOL
Personally, I think Kristen is doing a wonderful job, kudos.
Amazing that right now, we have all these returned characters at once.........Nicole, Sami, Mimi, Kristen, Xander, plus Hattie & Bonnie. A bit of overkill....just thinking aloud. LOL

The TLC 4 Eva license plate was hilarious

I liked that Mimi and Belle reconnected via social media. That's a very realistic explanation since Mimi and Belle were last on bad terms. Plus the show established that Chloe still doesn't like Mimi. Good use of history. Now give me a scene with these 3 ladies together!

On Friday's episode, there was a lot of background info given to newer viewers. Roman specifically mentioned that he shares 2 kids with Kate named Rex and Cassie (twins). Rex was Mimi's long time love on the show before she left. He is also Lucas' half brother. Perhaps he is the baby's father?

The advanced directive bothers me too but I'm wondering if they are waiting for a Belle scene to cover this. Ron seems to write in vignettes rather than tie multiple things together at once. Right now it's Sami's time with Marlena.

Back