Days of Our Lives - Thu., Nov. 7, 2019

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Jen's Deathbed: JJ and Jack refuse to leave, despite Kayla's insistence they do so. The trio stands around and speculates. Jack slips Jennifer's engagement ring back on her finger. He slips his ring on his wedding finger, but will wait until she wakes up to slip on hers. He feels it will be soon.

Gina's Throne: Gina reads the community iPad, pleased that nobody knows how Jennifer fell. She gets a call from Kayla asking if Hope will visit them.

Guest House: Ben awakens from a startling dream. (A repeat of his Hallowe'en nightmare.) He worries about Jordan on the loose, with David in Salem. He calls Rafe for a Jordan update. "She is the sick one, not you," Ciara asserts.

Eric's Apartment: Nicole looks at the papers from Sarah's pregnancy test. She wonders how she could keep Eric's baby from him. Eric comes out; Nicole has an unrealistic fantasy too stupid to write down. She claims it was Horton Center work.

Kmansion: Xander and Maggie have prepared a small send-off for Sarah, who's lugging bags. Xander made a BON VOYAGE sign with Ari, and Maggie made lemon bars.

Kristen's Room: Brady brings Kristen breakfast. She is horrified that there's blood on the sheets. He brings Sarah upstairs for assistance. (She and Maggie were debating whether Maggie was trying to guilt her in to staying.) Sarah comes up, begins an examination. Sarah diagnosis it as non-unusual spotting, because of the small amount of blood; Kristen almost lets on that she knows Sarah's pregnant.

Downstairs at the Kmansion: Xander intimates that Kristen miscarrying would be natural justice. Brady attacks him. Maggie breaks it up, scolds Xander, who asks for and receives her absolution. They lament they can't change Sarah's plans, and Maggie poo-poos any of Xander's schemes to try. Sarah comes downstairs intending to head for the airport. She hugs Maggie and gives Xander a look. Maggie goes to the kitchen (to pack up some lemon bars), Sarah snaps at Xander, who gives her a framed picture of himself (because nobody would put his picture in the Kmansion). Sarah is going to get going, she has called a cab; they hug. She cries. He gives her a white handkerchief and she asks him to look after Maggie. She watches him leave for work.

Jen's Coma Cozy: Gina/Hope tells JJ and Jack her version of what she saw from the "tragic accident." Jack thinks it was intentional, that the fall doesn't make sense, so she must have been pushed. Jack has a suspect in mind, nobody notices that Hope doesn't seem to know Jennifer that well. Jack supposes it was Rolf, because the flashdrive is missing. Hope/Gina denies this, nobody was there!! "Then what about the flashdrive?" Jack asks pointedly. Gina flashes back to swiping it, JJ and Jack plan a search and leave "Hope" with Jennifer.

Hospital: Kayla tells Eric there's no news, and then tells Kristen and Brady the same. Kristen had her spotting "this morning." A bit later, Eric and Brady discuss Kristen's trustworthiness. Kristen has been watching. She emerges and sends him to eat, the baby is fine.

Guest House: Ben and Ciara are in bed, hoping this lasts forever. (Do these two have jobs?) Ciara has to go visit her family at the hospital, Ben insists he drop her off because of Jordan on the loose.

Kmansion: Sarah promises to call Maggie tonight. The doorbell rings. Sarah thinks it's her cab, starts to leave. Nicole is there.

Chapel: Eric is praying (for Jennifer and for baby Blake/Brady). Kristen appears - has something to tell him.

Guest House: Ben notices a window open. He is sure he locked it.

Hospital: Ciara exits the elevator, talks to JJ and Jack, who tell her Hope is with Jennifer. Ciara looks queasy.

Jen's Spinal Injury Recliner: Gina laments that she must go against her generally non-violent nature (!?!?!) to silence "cuz". She grabs a pillow and moves it toward Jennifer's head.

LOL, thanks, Jason. Gotta say I laughed out loud at Xander saying Kristen was a bit "long in the tooth" to be pregnant...causing Brady to go after him. Ha. Brady hates hearing the truth, he got a woman pregnant, one who is obsessed with him, but old enough to be his mother. :)

And then there was that, yes it was stupid, fantasy of Nicole', wherein she told Eric about Sarah being pregnant with his child, & Eric hates hurting Nicole, loves her but leaves her. Ugh, and double ugh. No, of course she chickens out and once again blows it.

Can I say Sarah is just the worst doctor ever.

I love that Jack realizes that the missing flashdrive has to mean something.....someone was there. And eventually, hopefully, that Hope (who is Gina) is not being truthful!

LOL, thanks, Jason. Gotta say I laughed out loud at Xander saying Kristen was a bit "long in the tooth" to be pregnant...causing Brady to go after him. Ha. Brady hates hearing the truth, he got a woman pregnant, one who is obsessed with him, but old enough to be his mother. :)
Xander as the teller of inconvenient truths -- who'd have thought it. Of course, who would have expected that any woman would be pleased to receive a framed picture of the X-Man as a good-bye gift? Finally, let's give Xander some credit where credit is due. Unlike do-nothing Eric and no-show CEO Brady, he actually said that he was going to work today.

As for other characters, here are a few comments.

Sarah: Once again, she has come up with a menu item for Roman. Her love of lemon bars at anytime of day or night might just be the basis of a Pub promotion offering this tasty treat all day, every day.

Eric: He apparently hasn't gotten the news. Snarky remarks about Kristen are now banned as per the high-and-mighty Brady. As for his suggestion that Kristen might be struck by lightning when she visited the chapel, it's too bad that Days doesn't have the budget to show this actually happening.

Sarah: Has she considered that someday her poor child will have to say about the perpetually-unemployed, grey-haired, grumpy older guy in the room, "[Sigh] Yes, that's my father, Father Eric."

Maggie: One ploy she might have tried to keep Sarah in Salem was to remind her that if she leaves, University Hospital will be down to only one doctor -- Kayla.

Once again, she has come up with a menu item for Roman. Her love of lemon bars at anytime of day or night might just be the basis of a Pub promotion offering this tasty treat all day, every day.
I'm seeing some cross-promotion with the local Salem "independent contractors" of Rory's favorite ingredient. :rotfl:

I laughed out loud at Xander saying Kristen was a bit "long in the tooth" to be pregnant.
Me too!

Yesterday Rafe was putting "crime scene" tape around the balcony where Jennifer fell. But today there is still talk of it being an accident -- except that Jack thinks maybe not. ???? When did Rafe decide it was a crime scene?

Thanks, Jason.

A new day in Salem.

Today closed captioning had the name Gina instead of Hope.

Does Princess Gina sleep on her throne? Just wondering.

When Jack asked Kayla about how Jennifer fell? I thought of the TV
show "Star Trek". Kayla could have said 'I'm a doctor, not a detective"

Xander should have given Sarah a picture of him without his shirt on.
She might have changed her mind about leaving :)

I guess Eric doesn't keep anything important in the drawer by the door.
He hasn't looked in it since Nicole put the pregnancy results in it.

Why do some people in Salem have unhappy fantasies like Nicole did?

Will Ciara get to Jennifer's room before Princess Gina tries to kill her?
Will Kristen tell Eric about the baby? Stay tuned.

Who eats gooey cookie bars for breakfast? I have to agree though, lemon bars would be good any time of day. Lucky Sarah.

I think somebody may have already mentioned this but how could Kayla possibly not notice that Hope was talking in a strange accent the whole time they were talking on the phone?

Princess Gina lamenting she "isn't usually violent" made me lol. Both Original Princess Gina and Faux Princess Gina have committed multiple acts of violence in the past.
That made me laugh, too. Princess Gina (impersonating Hope) tried to shoot Marlena and Shawn-D on Bo and Hope's wedding day. Bo tackled "Hope", they wrestled for the gun and it went off, killing Gina (although, all of Salem thought it was Hope who died, even after the autopsy showed lung cancer).

I just get a kick out of her only sitting on that "throne".....And where does she get other clothes from? Is there a bedroom in that apartment, or whatever it is? Heck, Tony had a better one. LOL
And Rolf.......he fixed up that apt somehow with furniture......did he also go shopping and get all the clothes? Gina is always so proud of herself to Rolf, "don't worry, I impersonated Hope"..........

Back