Days of Our Lives - Thu., Oct. 11, 2018

Really a stretch.. because why would they take that kind of sample from Eric?
It's Salem so I guess anything is possible.

Theoretically, Eric could've been in the lab for some reason (blood draw), saw the labeled vials and petri dishes, figured out what they were for, and substituted his own sperm. Again, yes, it's a stretch. But the nurse's comment of dealing with "some drunk" was too random to have meant nothing. It could've been for a dropped storyline, too.

That is what I think........that at the time it had a purpose, but was dropped, changed, etc. Heck, there has been such a turnover in headwriters over the past few years, each one coming in to end something or other started by the previous. However, leaving these odd things around gives ideas to some.
Yes, Eric could have come in for some thing else, but he also could have donated sperm to the "bank" a while back, when sober and healthy, maybe came to demand it be returned, (cuz he was drunk) ...any number of things. Salem IS a town of strange happenings, and miracle cures, plants that stay blooming all year without rain, snow, or change of seasons. LOLOL

Last edited:
But the nurse's comment of dealing with "some drunk" was too random to have meant nothing.
It was spaghetti; throw it at the wall and see what sticks.
Oh brother!!! What a stretch!!
Erm...for Days? Not that much. Perhaps Eric was using money from "donations" to pay for his boozery. Easy writeup. Frankly on Days -with its string of corrupt mayors, dirty cops, incompetent lawyers, oversexed doctors, inexplicable semi-annual resurrections, and miraculous medical treatments- this is one of the least unbelievable things I've heard. (Also, Eric and Nicole have a pretty rabid and passionate fanbase.) Let's not forget that Dr DanTan was born of a procedure that didn't exist for 20 years after he was born.
Salem IS a town of strange happenings, and miracle cures, plants that stay blooming all year without rain, snow, or change of seasons. LOLOL
Icing on the cake for my comment! Hear, hear!

Back