Days of Our Lives - Thu., Oct. 18, 2018

It's almost like being named Titan CEO makes you lose 60 IQ points, or something.
Being CEO of Titan doesn't really require any IQ points. When was the last time any of the fools who have held the position ever gone to the office and done any work?

Speaking of IQ points, Gabi really should give up the evil plot game, she really isn't any good at it. Her K-Mansion living room scene was obviously staged and even the inept Salem P.D. could probably discover traces of drugs in that teacup. How long will it be until everything blows up and she's begging Rafe to keep her out of prison. As for Kate working for Gabi, it seems to have caused her to lose some IQ points. Kate has been involved with some dumb plots over the years, but for it's pure nastiness and pointlessness Gabi's little mess probably tops them all. Wherever he is, Stefano must be shaking his head over how his Catarina seems to be losing it (and how gullible his son Chadsworth is).

I agree, all I could focus on in her scenes was those high heels shoes she wearing. She looked ridiculous. Not to mention her makeup was on point.

It annoyed me the same way when they had Marlena's hair and makeup on without even looking like she was sick.

Back