Days of Our Lives - Thu., Oct. 3, 2019

I kind of hope they bring back Peter Blake/Dimera (Kristen's brother). Let him be the mysterious person. The writers should have him be bitter that Stefano & co. left him to rot in prison for years. Peter could now have his own agenda against both his former "family", as well as the not so good people of Salem (who he blames for his downfall).

None have been on. (Unless you count the years - and I don't - when John was allegedly his half-brother.)

Stefano was stated to be the 7th son of the 7th son. The closest we had to an actual brother was André when he was Stefano's nephew. But his father was never named.
Someone does need to replace Stefano
I personally disagree with this (clowny Bond villains are better in short-term arcs), but since the soap seems bent on it, I could have gotten behind Stefan as a DiMera cousin. Once upon a time, they insinuated that the DiMera fortune was a dynasty that predated Stefano, so an heir from another branch stepping forward and fighting would make a lot of sense. But instead we get new child after child of Stefano.

I'm sure given enough time, the writers will say Alice Horton had a child by Stefano. He'll have an evil plot to take over BOTH DiMera and the Horton Center.

Jason, if Stefano was the seventh son of Santo, he probably became the head of the DiMera crime family by murdering his siblings or sending them to a secret island for life, and then erasing their names from the family tree. This would explain why no siblings are ever mentioned. Of course, Victor's siblings haven't fared too well. He let Deimos rot in prison for thirty years for a crime he didn't commit and has always regarded Xander's father, Titus, as a loser and a nobody.

And Lani doesn't put down her gun, doesn't go to aid Stefan, who has blood gushing from his throat, while Viv screams??????
No, because despite screaming, Vivian still has the gun (I didn't hear or see her drop it, so I am assuming) - Lani *cannot* aid Stefan because she does not have control over the situation. She has a hysterical suspect, with a gun, who could do something rash. It's one of those "don't bring another victim to the scene" (a mantra I hear every time I take a CPR or CERT training class - assess and take care for yourself before you can care for someone else).

Meanwhile, I watch a *lot* of horror movies, and even I thought the blood from his neck was kinda gratuitous.

Back