Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 27, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Kate is with Roman, who wants to take down Stefan, wants Kate’s help, for her to work with him, but first she has to tell him all the dirt she has on him. Well, Kate wants Stefan taken down, but hesitates, and it is torture getting her to tell the dirt, but she eventually does, slowly. She tells Roman a lot, but not everything, however he is satisfied. He comments how Kate can really pick them….Stefano, Eduardo, Andre, Clyde. She says she does have a thing for the bad boys, but Roman was the exception. He wants to take Stefan down, wants Kate to help, and when he needs to know something, to tell him.

Replay of Hope punching out a guy who grabs her.turns out it is Ted. He needs police protection, his life in danger. She throws question after question at him, who, why, etc. And keeps insisting it is Ben who is after Ted. No, He claims Stefan had his goons grab him, take him out to some god-forsaken island, he finally escaped. She wonders why he is back in Salem. More questions, he says Stefan did it at request of Kate, he did some legal work for her, admits he had a sexual relationship, but only once. And finally, admits he may have been blackmailing Will.

And over at the Kmansion, replay of Will & Sonny opening the door, shocked to see Leo, who says “Hello boys”, as he makes his way into the house. Leo is pretty cocky, but his scenes are fun to watch. They ask how he is still alive, he makes up this story about this woman with big glasses and teeth, found him, drove him away to some crazy doctor. Will is shaken, Susan & Dr. Rolf! Nope, Leo is just having some fun. No, he wasn’t dead, tells Sonny who insisted he had no pulse, no to work in the medical profession. He woke up, only unconscious, in trunk of his car, wrapped in a rug – comments, oh, you got a new one here – then claims he has been in town a while, recovered fine, watching the boys and their shenanigans. While Leo refers to being murdered, Sonny rightly says it was an accident and you know that. Leo wonders why he then did not call police. He knows about Paul out the window, hospital, leaving town and why, he just goes over it all, helping himself to whiskey as he does. Will & Sonny not amused, finally Sonny has had enough, tells him he has to leave, go back under whatever rock you were hiding under. But Leo isn’t going anywhere. He is going to hold Sonny to his promise. Before Will came in and interrupted them, he had proposed and Sonny accepted.

Kayla has met up with Stefan at the hospital, and is reading him the riot act. Stefan tries to deny and explain, she gives him no leeway. They go to her office, she rakes him over the coals for what happened to Steve, how he used them both. Stefan denies any espionage, calls his head of security, who will look into this whole thing. He promises her he will do all he can, she says he is a father now, and better be a good example to his daughter. He mentions his mother now dead, will never see her grandchild. Kayla, knowing Vivian, says she would be very proud of her son and all he has done. She warns him to straighten up, and be the kind of man his daughter would be proud of.

Ben asks if Ciara is O.K. She is, just out for air. They talk, she tells how Tripp lied to her, she cannot trust him, it was good of Ben not to call the cops. She ponders she herself not telling her mom that Tripp was the one who framed Ben, who says he did not want to punish someone who hurt him. That is his father’s way, he doesn’t want to be his dad. Ciara talks of how she believed Tripp’s lie, she then chose Tripp, slept with him. They really have a nice conversation, Ciara so confused, not sure of her feelings, Ben saying she knows how he feels. He started to leave, she stopped him, they talk and talk. He tells her what strong gal she is, a fighter, how he found her, leg shattered, she overcame it all. She has more fight in her than a bag full of bobcats. She is looking at him, they are close. Kiss.

Hope. Man she just won't let it go. First thing she thinks when seeing Ted is Ben is trying to kill him. I can't wait for her head to explode when she finds out Ciara and Ben kissed. Though I do wish that Ciara has been the one to go in for the kiss. Seemed pretty mutual though. I like the actor so I hope they do redeem Ben.

I thought Leo was pretty funny. The Susan and Rolf story to start. Then about strangling Will. Some guys are into that. Will saying he's sick but he prefers twisted, less judgy. I thought he was a funny. I'm not a Will/Sonny fan so I'm all for a wrench in their plans.

Seriously Roman? Kate says that's not all Stefan has on me and you say you've told me a lot that can wait for another day!!! That's crazy talk!!

The hold that Kate has on Lucas and Roman is nauseating. Please let Roman get hurt, so Sami can blame Kate for that and Will’s problems. Marlena too. Kate being super buddy buddy with Marlena and Sami has gone on for too long now

Hope is too annoyingly funny. That thing she does with her eyebrow after a long stare then making everything about Ben. Please get it together Fancy Face.

I’m so glad about Leo and Ted. Leo lines were classic today and the nonchalant pie eating just made it better. These two characters are going to carry me to the finish line. I wasn’t sure if I could deal with Rafe and Hope & Will and Sonny.

Ben and Ciara lived up to the hype. I know some people were turned off by Ben tugging on Claire’s tie yesterday, but I think they were just trying to keep the edginess and Ben did have anger problems before the murders, so him being completely collected wouldn’t make sense. I liked everything they said to each other. Ciara admitted that her sleeping with Tripp was based on a lie. Now can Sami please connect the dots between the pub shooting & grief sex and suffocate Mr.Crispy in his sleep :rolleyes:

Fractured thinking abounded in Salem today.

Hope & Ted: She thinks that because Ted came up behind her, she can charge him with "assault?" That's a joke. It's Hope who can be charged with assault because she decked Ted. And the pair of them should know that any so-called evidence that Ted provides against Ben would be inadmissible because the shyster lawyer had him as a client. Thus, whatever Ted learned about Ben while representing him is covered by attorney-client privilege. Finally, Hope should consider getting psychiatric help from Marlena. The way she was practically panting with anticipation, hoping that Ted would say Ben tried to kill him is the sign of a sick mind.

Roman: How many times did he, Bo, and Hope declare their intent to "bring down" a DiMera? And how did that work out? Even worse, this time around Roman is relying on evidence supplied by Kate, Salem's champion liar who has a credibility rating of less than zero.

Leo: The only way that he wins here is if Big Boy Sonny and Will run up the white flag. All the evidence to support his "attempted murder" story has evaporated long ago along with his scar. He's also forgetting that Victor largely owns the legal system (ask Chelsea) and that when push comes to shove, the Kiriakises have the ominous Xander waiting in the wings. (I'd still love to see a Xander-Leo confrontation.) Finally, he can't make anything out of Sonny's promise to marry him. The old breach-of-promise cause of action was eliminated generations ago.

Finally, with all the stupidity, ignorance, and dishonest on display today, the new Ben is emerging as one of Salem's more solid citizens.

Kate, Salem's champion liar who has a credibility rating of less than zero
Even when she tells the truth, she lies. I want her to leave Salem. Unless she can be honest with Roman (and their shared grandson's fate), I can't get behind them as a couple.
The old breach-of-promise cause of action was eliminated generations ago.
Not in Salem.

I'm firmly on Leo's side in everything. He's got the goods and a far better backstory than the son of Sami or the pampered Jackson. And whoever did today's dialogue deserves at least half an Emmy® for Leo's lines.

154336728788029957.gif

Thanks, Poirot.

An interesting evening in Salem.

I loved Leo's snarky remarks. He even sat in Victor's chair.

Roman called Kate, Katie. I think it's been awhile since he's done that.

Ted wanted to talk to Hope in private so she took him to the park
area where anyone in Salem could hear them talk :)

I want to know how Ted got away. He said he was locked up on an island.
There's more to that story. And does he know Leo is alive?

Are the writers now trying to redeem Kate?

I'm guessing they'll push Roman and Kate together only for Kate to either cheat on him or lie to him. Not what I want to see as I like Roman and Kate but she already is keeping info from him. I did like the "Katie" though. Kate has always been most tolerable around Lucas and Roman. And they've started dressing her down a bit the last couple episodes. She used to dress more casually when she dated Roman.

Today seemed be a couple set up type episode. Ciara/Ben, Roman/Kate, Hope/Ted?, Will/Sonny/Leo, Tripp/Claire

I will say I'm not a Leo fan and think this more stunt casting but he did take Will/Sonny instantly from total boredom to slightly interesting

I think they're going to try a Ted/Hope/Rafe triangle but I have a hard time believing they'll not have Hope and Rafe be end game. Unless Jordan or Sami come back permanently.

I saw the guy that played Daniel on The Rookie last night. That was so nice. I kept thinking I know that face. On the same show I saw another familiar face from Justified the actor that played Ava. On a Days' note I will be so glad for Rafe to find out what a piece of trash his sister is.

I want to know how Ted got away. He said he was locked up on an island.There's more to that story.
How did Ted escape from Stefan's goons? He probably read Aiden Jennings handy little handbook "How to Escape from DiMera Captivity," which contains useful tips on holding your breath, getting a morale boost from dead birds, and overpowering clueless guards (after all, history shows that the DiMeras don't employ the brains of America (e.g., Sy and Fake Rafe)).

Back