Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Alex has regressed to an even younger mentality than when he came to town. He’s like a 12-year-old who got his birthday money. How is he CEO of anything?

Holly is super selfish, using her friend after telling her she’s no longer into Tate. They’re a horrible couple. I can’t wait to see how this implodes on prom night. The way Brady and Marlena were talking, I wonder if the teens won’t get into some sexual shenanigans. If Holly ends up pregnant, I’m going to scream.

Unfortunately I think so many of the planned storylines went off the rails during the writers' strike, which prolonged the reveal of Li's killer, the new Gabi taking over, the Konstantin garbage, the truth about Xander's true paternity, Everett/Bobby, etc.

Yes, Alex may be acting like the 12 yr. old with birthday money........but he is gonna quickly bankrupt himself at the rate he is spending large sums. Then again, guess he figures he got possession of the Salem money tree, tis his now, forever growing new limbs with an endless supply of $$$$.

Maybe we can get a scene of Jen Lilley as Jeannie T chained in a dungeon somewhere and we'll find out that Gwennie T is really a DiMera clone, sent to just cause problems for the Kiriakis family in general.

When I am watching, I kind of like her and then remember that she is living a double life.
I felt this way, too, until exactly today. Now she can be erased from history. Someone call Thanos. (The bad guy from The Avengers Endgame who snaps fingers and makes people not exist.)

Back