JJ is an inept boob

SarahBeth

Reaction score
JJ's lack of judgment knows no bounds. Every decision he's made on his own on what hardly could qualify as an investigation has been incompetent. He says it's all for Paige yet his latest decision is going to put her in major danger.

If JJ really believes that Clyde offed Kyle the last thing he should be doing is blabbing it to Paige. That nitwit is an ever bigger blabbermouth than he is. It's very possible that Clyde whacked Serena to frame Chad and if he gets even an inkling that Paige knows about him she will most certainly get offed.

So how long will it take for JJ to tell that agent that Clyde is the drug lord? My guess is that he won't because he is now going to worry about Clyde's threat against her and he decides that he has to get the evidence needed before telling the agent about Clyde.

JJ has done nothing but prove that he can't make a good decision ever since stepping foot in Salem just like Eve has always said.

The funny thing is that even though JJ is an inept boob he's still smarter than Ben.

I think JJ really thought fast on his feet when Clyde returned from disposing of Kyle. He managed to get Clyde to not kill him, too, and even got Clyde to supposedly trust him enough to have him take Kyle's spot in the business. Now, I don't trust Clyde for a second, but the fact is..JJ is still alive, knows Clyde is the drug Lord, and he cannot go to the cops right now because he figures Clyde will be having him watched.

Right now, he has no proof Kyle is dead or that Clyde killed him. He did not witness it and has no idea really as to the how. He knows about the apartment, that is all. As to telling that Clyde is the big boss, it is his word against Clyde's. And if Clyde gets even the slightest idea he is being watched, or gets questioned, etc. etc. he will have his goons swooping down faster than a swarm of angry bees.

JJ was fast on his feet with Clyde, but I was scratching my head when he turned the music up to tell Paige what happened :rotfl:

Sorry, but that bug is still going to hear, and it's going to seem fishy regardless that Jen, Paige and JJ had just been talking right before he shushed Paige and cranked the stereo.

But the bug is via Eve. And JJ & Paige were whispering, he just wanted to warn her and tell her about Kyle's demise. Heck, he doesn't know about the bug in the mantel, but he doesn't know if Clyde perhaps put one in his backpack, somewhere. His conversation with his mother was very neutral.

Paige told Jen that........but she had already warned JJ that she thinks Kyle knows he is undercover. This is why JJ was prepared when Kyle accused him, and was "testing" him about the meth.

I fear this storyline will not end well for some. Clyde is so creepingly good.:angry:

JJ is totally putting Paige in danger. If he loved her so much, he wouldn't tell her a thing. Paige has a big mouth and just with her facial expressions alone, you always know what she is thinking. Clyde will run into her and she will not be able to hide what she knows.

JJ's lack of judgment knows no bounds. Every decision he's made on his own on what hardly could qualify as an investigation has been incompetent. He says it's all for Paige yet his latest decision is going to put her in major danger.

If JJ really believes that Clyde offed Kyle the last thing he should be doing is blabbing it to Paige. That nitwit is an ever bigger blabbermouth than he is. It's very possible that Clyde whacked Serena to frame Chad and if he gets even an inkling that Paige knows about him she will most certainly get offed.

So how long will it take for JJ to tell that agent that Clyde is the drug lord? My guess is that he won't because he is now going to worry about Clyde's threat against her and he decides that he has to get the evidence needed before telling the agent about Clyde.

JJ has done nothing but prove that he can't make a good decision ever since stepping foot in Salem just like Eve has always said.

The funny thing is that even though JJ is an inept boob he's still smarter than Ben.

:clap::rotfl:

Good grief, JJ is just getting stupidier, if that's even possible. He tells those he shouldn't about the details and puts them in danger, rather than actually telling the agency he's supposed to be working for. And that disguise...... oy........

Back