SPOILER !! Name of new actress joining cast revealed

Jason47

Reaction score
Lindsay Arnold joins the cast of Days of Our Lives as Allie Horton.

100958694_1788226551319611_4182448404204355584_n.jpg

Lindsay Arnold joins the cast of Days of Our Lives as the newly-aged Allie Horton, the daughter of Sami Brady and Lucas Horton. She makes her Days debut on Wednesday, June 10. Her talent agency lists the booking as a contract role. Arnold, 20, is from New York. She has made appearances on several New York-based TV shows, including Law & Order: SVU and Blindspot. Her birthday is September 4.

Thanks, Jason......Never heard of her, pretty girl........the name is not familiar at all. Tell me, contracts are not necessarily for a year.......they can be for 6 mos, 3 mos.......right?

There's two sides of the contract. Nowadays, the show locks in people for 1 or 2 years. So the actor is locked for that amount of time. But the show has the 13-week clauses, so they get to decide once every 13 weeks whether to pick up the option for another 13 weeks.

The famous Lindsay Arnold is a dancer on Dancing With the Stars. This newbie shares the same name as her.

Thanks, Jason.........and I watch DWTS all the time.....guess I only recognize Cheryl Burke, Max & his brother, Val.... shame on me. OH, wait, Derek Hough,Karina,.......
O.K. I confess, I loved the lst few seasons of DWTS, then they began changing pros, & having celebrities I never heard of. So...guess I have not paid attention to the names, (just the faces & dancing)
But thank you again, Jason. You are terrific.

Back