Tearful day!!!

ShaSha

Reaction score
I don't know about all of you, but the drama today was awesome. All I did was cry through it all. Then when Sami walked into the Police Station, she was numb, as she was when EJ passed.

Lucas what an emotional time. Rafe remained strong trying to fight back the tears until at the Police Station, he excused himself and left the room.

Ben that dirty so and so. Yuck! He really is sick. Somebody better realize who it is soon. I just want to jump through the TV screen and grab him.

Sorry!!!! My emotions are running away with me. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
For me. Lucas got to me the most "Not my boy", then Sonny, dropping his phone and sinking in the corner :( Hope also struggling to find the right words. And Gabi, "How do I tell my baby?" :clap:Fantastic job all around.

This was a hard day to watch. But like, say January, when it was hard to watch Bluebird wander around looking for the elephant forever. But because all of the actors did such a fantastic job.
Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) nailed his performance. And the catch when he realized he was the one who had to call Sami. :cry:

I'll miss tomorrow's episode I'll have to play catch up.

Friday my VCR (yes that's what I still use LOL!) ran out just as Ben blocked the door on Will. :angry:So I missed the murder and was kind of glad. :clap: I just watched todays episode tonight and the flashbacks were just enough. Wow I had to have a towel in hand. :cry: Great show. I had to decide that killing off a main character was brilliant. It kind of reminded me of how the Nick murder tied many family members together a few years ago. I loved how Maggie walked in on Caroline and Victor.:tsk:

I cried my eyes out Monday. Every one of these actors has done a exceptional job with the new writers. Mr. Continuity, see if you have the POP station on your cable. Days comes on at 8pm here.

Back