The investigation?

maruuac

Reaction score
When Will was fighting Ben off, he was virtually slammed into the refrigerator. His head took a major blow and there had to be other marks on his body as well. If you were the Salem PD, wouldn't you notice something like this and wouldn't you investigate this further? I guess that for me, I would be looking at every angle. Ben has had a few altercations and this would be a red flag to me.

I started a thread about Will's murder about a week ago about the evidence that the Salem PD should have found when investigating Will's murder. If the police had collected the right DNA/fingerprints from Will's body, and in Ben/Abby's apartment after the fight with Chad, they should have found the evidence that there was no way Chad could have killed Will. As usual, the police have been shown to be incompetent in their investigation.

Here's the link to the thread I started.

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/question-about-wills-murder.27704/

Oh, no doubt about it, Forensics has botched the investigation, as have the wonderful detectives. However, with Justin constantly yapping at them, determined to get Chad in jail, it is no wonder they cannot think straight.

Oh good friggin grief, there's no way that tie wasn't tested for DNA and Ben's is all over it. So sure, they have Chad's DNA on the bloody napkin that was near the scene. So flippin what??!!!! It is inconceivable that the ties that had zero DNA on them until Will's murder have not been tested for it. This is stupid lazy butt writing.

Rafe and who was it? Justin.. were sitting there with the folders from forensics and they didn't even look at what they said. Ugh Ugh Ugh. I'd tear out my hair but I like my hair. Also I would love to give Justin a swift, hard, well placed kick in his butt, in my steel toed boots.

At this point I think I'd rather chew on rat poison than see Justin in any scene. He's turned into the privileged, snooty little nephew that thinks he's a winner because of his last name, rather than the accomplished corporate lawyer he should be. We haven't seen him work for a damned thing. He just gripes and demands Chad's head on a plate.

I started a thread about Will's murder about a week ago about the evidence that the Salem PD should have found when investigating Will's murder. If the police had collected the right DNA/fingerprints from Will's body, and in Ben/Abby's apartment after the fight with Chad, they should have found the evidence that there was no way Chad could have killed Will. As usual, the police have been shown to be incompetent in their investigation.

Here's the link to the thread I started.

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/question-about-wills-murder.27704/

Thank you, I said that too. And they should have had skin cells on the necktie. The lab would have found Ben's DNA.

Back