The Secret Passage

maruuac

Reaction score
Does anyone think that there might be a reason for Abby to have seen the secret passageway at the DiMera mansion? I'm thinking that perhaps down the road this secret passageway could possibly save her life. I thought it was odd for Chad to show it to Abby.

Does anyone think that there might be a reason for Abby to have seen the secret passageway at the DiMera mansion? I'm thinking that perhaps down the road this secret passageway could possibly save her life. I thought it was odd for Chad to show it to Abby.
Interesting idea: Abigail is visiting a recovering Chad at the DiMansion, when a crazed Ben charges into the place, brushes aside poor Harold, and in his enraged state is able to overcome Andre. Hearing Ben howling in the hall, Abigail helps Chad into the secret passage and then takes shelter there herself. In any case, when the DiMansion becomes a museum and tourist attraction, the secret passages will be a big hit, just like the secret staircase behind the chimney in the House of the Seven Gables in Salem, Mass.

Back