Wednesday, February 6th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Episode #10,756 Taped 1/17 Director – Phil Sogard

Chelsea, Nick, Stephanie are all at the Cheatin Heart, which Max is now managing for Adrienne, who has left town. Morgan arrives, telling Chelsea the sorority sisters are upset with her for breaking their vow of silence on the Decker matter. And even though Mr. Decker is not going to pursue anything, they want to decide all together whether to keep Chelsea in the house or not. Protests all around from everyone, as to how Chelsea really saved them all, yada, yada. Max takes Morgan aside to try and convince her this is not necessary, but the matter will be decided at the Theta house. Stephanie is obviously jealous of Max even spending 2 minutes talking to Morgan. Chelsea says she doesn’t care what they do, goes outside. Max & Stephanie talk a bit, Morgan leaves. Outside, Chelsea talks of how the “sisters” accepted her for who she was, how she felt so good there. Nick tells Chelsea she always will have him, he loves her. She hugs him, saying she doesn’t think she could stand losing someone else in her life.

In Ireland, everyone rushes back in, unable to find John. Marlena tells them that he has a knife, and then proceeds to break the news that Colleen revealed. That she is his mother. She tells how killing Colleen was his mission, how he knocked her out, but when he learned Colleen was his mother, he could not bring himself to kill her, and so ran off. Bo, Steve, Shawn & Phil take off for the hunt. Belle realizes that Colleen is her grandmother, and takes Claire up to visit.
Earlier, Chloe had a call from some small opera company in Milan, wanting her to come take an understudy job in Salomé. She turns it down. Phil realizes she does not want to go back to Europe, and be vulnerable to the cops. Chloe denies, but admits that tho she did not do badly in Europe with her opera career, it wasn’t great, but she was building it up. He asks what she will do when Brady returns, mend her marriage, or ??? She only says the important thing is to get Brady back safe.

Chloe makes some tea for everyone, Hope seems to get a bit dizzy, but claims she has not eaten anything all day. She decides to go up and check on Pop Shawn.

Colleen is in bed, greets Belle with open arms, talks of what a beautiful little girl her great-granddaughter, Claire is, and how wonderful it is to get to see them at last. She mentions watching over them for a long time, never thinking she would be able to see them in person. She gives Belle the medallion she is wearing, telling her it was always a reminder of who she was, strong, independent. And wants her to give it to Claire some day. Hope comes in with Grampa Shawn, Belle leaves. Colleen worries Shawn might be mad at her for deceiving him all these years, but Shawn could never ever be mad at his Leeny. He wants her to come back to Salem with them, and live with him and Caroline, but no, this is her home, this is where she will stay. He protests, but Colleen finally tells him she is dying, and has known for quite some time. He says Kayla is a doctor, but Colleen says she has seen all the doctors one can imagine. No, she has accepted what is to be. She is just happy she has all her family here now.
We see John in a clearing, handling the knife, putting the tip to his forehead…..and finally to his throat. Just as he does that, Bo comes upon him, telling him, no, do not do that. He grabs John, they struggle, and John gets him in a headlock, with the knife at Bo’s throat. Bo gets out of that, but is on the ground, with John having the knife tip at Bo’s throad, only Bo had his hand. They struggle, John drops the knife. John talks of how he failed his mission, but Bo tells him that he could not kill his mother. That is what it boils down to. John thinks he has no purpose now in life, there are these people…the blond woman, her children, and they mean nothing to him. Bo tells him how they are good friends, just like brothers, and even thought they were brothers at one time. He asks John what he wants to do. You mean I am free to go. Sure, go, stay, do whatever you want. They get up and return to the Pub.
Back at the Pub, as they walk in, Bo fills them in on John trying to kill himself, and even Bo. He tells Kayla to call the other guys and tells them John has been found. She calls Steve, who wants to know if she told Hope yet, but no, has not had a chance. Steve says they have to tell them both, and get them back to Salem for more tests. Marlena talks to John, who lights up a cigar (??) and wants a drink. He mentions they told him he owns a plane, and is filthy rich, and says the DiMeras probably have a lot of money, too, and some would go to him. Marlena wants to hypnotize him when they get back to Salem. Ah, what if I refuse. Then you will probably be arrested for attempting to hurt me, and also attempting to hurt Bo.
Bo is kissing Hope, rather thoroughly, surprising her. The other guys walk in, she goes to talk to Shawn, making sure he is o.k. Belle comes down, Hope notices the medallion, and Belle tells how Colleen gave it to her. Hope is complaining of her back hurting to Shawn, saying it must be the mattresses there, as his dad is complaining, too. Bo is sitting in a chair, saying how his struggle with John probably hurt his back. Kayla & Steve come up to Bo & Hope, saying they have to talk to them, right now.
Just then, Pop Shawn appears, clearing his throat, and saying that Colleen wants everyone to come to her room. He insists they have to come right now.

Barb

RE

What is going on with Bo and Hope. Sure seems like something is wrong with Hope as well. Dizziness, hurt back. All I can think of is she is pregnant, but I really hope they don't go there.

me too! shes done had enough kids!! lol

this sounds like a really good episode. bo and john fighting? i gotta see it!!!

If i was chelsea i would snub those sorority brats who are now turning against her when they should be thanking her. She just helped to get them all off the hook and they act like she betrayed them. I know Chelsea needs some friends tho so she'll probably stick around them.

once again, i cannot wait to see john and bo fight!! bulgin muscles...........ahhhhh.

What is going on with Bo and Hope. Sure seems like something is wrong with Hope as well. Dizziness, hurt back. All I can think of is she is pregnant, but I really hope they don't go there.

Oh gosh! I hope there wasn't an error with the bloodwork! Between Kayla being pregnant and now Hope and Bo having these symptoms.....

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Episode #10,756 Taped 1/17 Director – Phil Sogard

Hope is complaining of her back hurting to Shawn, saying it must be the mattresses there, as his dad is complaining, too. Bo is sitting in a chair, saying how his struggle with John probably hurt his back.

Barb

whatever you do, don't drink the water at bo & hope's house!

first, thanks for all you do -

as a newcomer (registered newcomer, that is), I would like to say thank you for all you do to keep everyone informed -it is much appreciated!

As for a quick comment on the Bo/Hope feeling bad lines - I think the writers are trying to throw off the viewers - one of them prob will end up with a life-threatening illness (it HAS been awhile), and the scuttle seems to have indicated Bo, but remember, Hope's mom Addie had something - leukemia, I think....

I think that they have both been poisoned. I don't think that she is pregnant especially not so soon after having Ciara.

I just had a thought. I don't think its Bo. Kayla talks about Bo having to tell Hope but it what I have read they never said that the tests were from Bo. I am thinking that it is actually Hope that is sick and not Bo. They are misleading us a little, nothing new here. But I willing to bet that it is Hope that is sick. Remeber, when Lexi talks about the ill person she never says he or she just they or being a kind and wonderful person. I think it is Hope.

I just had a thought. I don't think its Bo. Kayla talks about Bo having to tell Hope but it what I have read they never said that the tests were from Bo. I am thinking that it is actually Hope that is sick and not Bo. They are misleading us a little, nothing new here. But I willing to bet that it is Hope that is sick. Remeber, when Lexi talks about the ill person she never says he or she just they or being a kind and wonderful person. I think it is Hope.

What if the sick one is really Kayla?

Symptoms

What I'm thinking so far, regarding someone being ill.... The symptoms that have been described so far: back pain, dizziness(with hope) and elevated Bilirubin (what came back in test results)....(did I miss any?) ....

Bilirubin is produced when the body breaks down the red blood cells. It usually passes through the liver and out of the body, but high levels mean that either it isn't passing through the liver or the body is producing too much. Back pain (I know from experience) is a symptom of kidney and/or liver problems. In adults bilirubin is measured to diagnose and/or monitor liver diseases, such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, or gallstones. Patients with sickle cell disease or other causes of hemolytic anemia may have episodes where excessive RBC destruction takes place, raising bilirubin levels.

Just to give an idea of where they might be going with this... from a medical standpoint.

First time posting
:smile:

Actually, Kayla has already told Bo that his tests came back with problems, and he has to take some additional ones. Bo has not yet told Hope.....

Did no one else notice that if Coleen is Belle's grand mother doesn't that make her and shawn cousins? Oh wait I forgot Bo's dad is Victor I guess we are safe...Yikes I was scared for a min there.

What I'm thinking so far, regarding someone being ill.... The symptoms that have been described so far: back pain, dizziness(with hope) and elevated Bilirubin (what came back in test results)....(did I miss any?) ....

Bilirubin is produced when the body breaks down the red blood cells. It usually passes through the liver and out of the body, but high levels mean that either it isn't passing through the liver or the body is producing too much. Back pain (I know from experience) is a symptom of kidney and/or liver problems. In adults bilirubin is measured to diagnose and/or monitor liver diseases, such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, or gallstones. Patients with sickle cell disease or other causes of hemolytic anemia may have episodes where excessive RBC destruction takes place, raising bilirubin levels.

Just to give an idea of where they might be going with this... from a medical standpoint.

First time posting
:smile:

Welcome to the board LVWells. Great information by the way

Ok 1st Time Posting

Hey Guys-

I've been a fan of Days since 2001- been checking in here when I can't watch the show now for awhile. Not really digging this Ireland storyline- the whole thing seems rushed.

And now Belle and Shawn are cousins via Colleen and Papa Shawn- they need to stop making everybody related- its grossing me out!!

:cool:

** Just saw that Pinkhatsings cleared this up- but in any real family this would still be wrong.... reminds me of the chad and whitney storyline from Passions-- come on days you are better than that!!

I agree MD. I stated elsewhere on this board that they need some new families to move in to "clean up the blood lines"!! Only bad thing about that is Caroline and Pop Shawn would probably adopt them all!!!:smile:

Poirot

Thank you so much for all your time & efforts in posting the next episodes for us.

I look forward to reading them each morning and of course the comments that follow.

Have been "hiding in the bushes" for quite some time and decided it was time to let you know how much I appreciate your great work!

Mddaysfan - how can the whole thing seemed RUSHED? We've been watching this storyline for a YEAR now! Geez!

Everyone, please notice like it was pointed out aboe- Shawn and Belle are NOT related. Let's take a look

Shawn - Parents are Bo and Hope,REAL grandparents are VICTOR and Caroline - I don't think we've ever heard of his GREAT grandparents

Belle - Parents are John and Marlena, grandparents are Colleen and Santo and whoever Marlena's parents were

They are not in any way related.

Remember that mystical "connection" that Bo and Hope are supposed to share with each other? Maybe Hope is experiencing Bo's symptoms that way. ?

That is what I was thinking, too. it does seem that both always connected in some way, they could "feel" each other. Same goes for John & Marlena in the past.

Heck if they can mess up DNA, perhaps they messed up Bo and Hope's tests, too. Or someone wanted them to think it was BO so they switched them on purpose! LOL!

Back