10-17-17 - Donuts & Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday Lil0! Hoping it's going to be a fantastic year for you!

Good evening all,

Just checking in briefly. These past few days have been kind of breezy and cool, but cloudy/misty weather has given way to sun. I'm hoping that the cold nights (last night was 40F) will kill the bugs that remain, but we're getting another heat wave so who knows? I've been super busy with school, but the online science class is done with. Will have to wait and see the grade. I'm almost certain I passed, but probably didn't do so well.

There was a lot of stuff that was math-related, and I have a learning disability with that subject. Some of the assignments were not covered in the textbook either. Oh well. This weekend is the mediation seminar. If I do well, I get a certificate from the state that means I officially can mediate! We meet again on Tuesday next week to pick it up, evaluate the class, and do our final. So I will soon be down to 5 classes.

Also have been doing quite well on Spanish tests and quizzes! Last two quizzes were As and the last exam was an 85%. I'm happy with that. The midterm is Friday, and tomorrow I have a big project for another class. So I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving break, and November in general, for a break in all of this!

I'm still trying to go work out a lot, but ended personal training about a week and a half ago to save money. Not sure when I will be going back for it.

Hope everyone has a nice night.

OC: I had only heard of flying termite bites.

If termites can chew through wood, I'm sure human skin isn't a problem. :eek:

There was a lot of stuff that was math-related, and I have a learning disability with that subject.

Not many people are good in every subject. I had a great professor in college who finally turned my math light on, lol. Do what you enjoy and are best at doing.

Back