10/21/2023 - Donuts and a pretty day here

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's early in Kansas but we are having a chamber of commerce day. Crisp, sunny a perfect day to be selling popcorn outside for the boy scouts.... which is exactly what HB is doing with the scout and his daughter..... I may join them or beast and I will just enjoy the day....

Saw this headline the story is below.....

It’s rained every weekend for nearly two months in the Northeast. Here’s what’s causing it and when it might end​

rain story link

Hope if anyone is lucky enough to get to Day of Days they can report back.... why Peacock doesn't stream it is beyond me......

Good Saturday to all....

Another nice day here. It will be in the mid 80s this afternoon.

It's game day in the big town. Since it starts at 11, I went earlier to Walmart and
skipped the library. Today is Sunday school lunch. Not many are coming today.
I won't be outside when I get home.

robin, I hope the scouts sell a lot of popcorn.

I hope everyone has a good day.

FYI, if you have pics from Day of Days there is special topic to post them.

Good afternoon everyone. Another cold, dreary, rainy day here. We'll be lucky to even glimpse 50° today.

Laundry is done. Also got my hair cut. I've gone back to my pre-COVID very short hair without bangs. It feels so much better this way.

Made a stop at Hobby Lobby to get a few things for a Christmas party. I can't stand going in that store. The scents and lights in there always give me a migraine.

robinsnest, hope they sell a lot of popcorn.

kat, enjoy your luncheon.

As some of you saw on Facebook, my sweeper (vacuum to some of you) went up in smoke...literally! It gave me trouble last week so I had swapped out the belt and cleaned the roller brush. It worked fine today until heavy smoke started pouring out of the motor. I pulled the plug, and threw the sweeper out on the porch. It'll go out in the trash tomorrow.

A new one is ordered from Amazon, and should be here tomorrow.

Back