10/8/23 - Donuts and sunny Sunday

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I walked two hours later than usual because of the cool temps. I did some cleaning this morning.
I plan to work outside this afternoon.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Just baxck from church, & store.....not feeling too good today, visiting the bathroom a lot. Don't know what I could have eaten to cause it......but... Tis chilly today, cloudy with a possibility of rain, but......even more chilling is the frost warning. Sheesh. That means a pretty cold night tonight, and very chilly morning. No more light spring/fall jackets. Guess those heavier ones will come out of the back of the closet now. Sigghhh.
Friends told me of their heat going on this a.m. (automatically set I guess.....) Guess I had better turn mine on (I mean the automatic setting) as tonight it will be dropping and getting COLD in here. Got the Sunday paper, which has gone up again, this time a dollar increase. Egads. And the paper is much thinner than Sunday papers used to be.
Glad I decided last minute to take a jacket, as what I was wearing would not have been warm enough by far.

61, sunny and windy in NY. Did not go out, just chilled out, literally...no heat coming up yet. But it's okay, feel better when a bit cold then hot. Also kind of forces me to move around and exercise more. Scheduled Covid booster for next Saturday. Have to start the shots process all over again for the year.

Kat - Nice that you got out for a walk.

Poirot - Sorry your tummy is bothering me Sometimes it is random and not due to anything we have eaten. Feel better soon, and stay warm!

Wishing all a pleasant Sunday afternoon and evening.

1696794455657.jpeg

Good late afternoon... Today was the day to run a bunch of errands....I finally got my mums....I will get them planted tomorrow.... I need to find some straw for some of the bonsai that will remain outside...

Tomorrow get the summary done, the car to the shop then finally HB got his act together and he will get is state driver's license. IF and that's a huge IF he can find his title, which despite what he tells me is NOT his registration, we will register the car on Tuesday.... I want to reorganize the storage unit's so we make work on that on Tuesday.... then either Wednesday or Thursday we will go to a pumpkin patch I'm hoping Grandson will want to go with us, he can drive my car..... the carrot to get him to want to come.....

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day....

I love the color of your dress rf..... very pretty.....

losing a mom is hard... it gets a tiny bit better as the years continue on.... not a lot better but somewhat better......

Back