11/22/21 - Donuts and cleaning

Well that was fun...... my kids were supposed to arrive mid afternoon on Saturday so around 4 I sent a text asking for their ETA there had been some accidents along the way and I figured they got trapped in one or more. But nope they hadn't left yet!! Corrie was having some after affects from the chemo so they waited till she was ready to go. Understandable. They arrive around midnight. I had booked them a hotel. Sunday they ate breakfast there, we went to visit my step-mother, their Grandmother and visited with her for a couple of hours. Then home and grabbed some string cheese and crackers for lunch and off to the park for a 90 minute time of fun and frolic. Grandma found a bench not facing the sun and watched. It was a long walk from the car to the bench, but I am supposed to slowly expand my walking so it was a good walk if exhausting. We returned home, left my daughter in law napping with the BEAST to watch over her and keep her safe. I ordered dinner from Olive Garden and HB picked it up as I was also done for the day. Ate dinner played throw the ball for the BEAST who was in 7th heaven, his favorite snack size human was in the house. Then today they arrived at the house for breakfast around 10am... made pancakes and they piled in the car heading to Texas about a 18 hour drive to join her family for Thanksgiving. The BEAST is exhausted and sleeping it off. I got the summary up and will now go nap too, as it is after 1pm local time.

Happy Monday all....

Happy Monday everyone. My kids are out of school all week. Today we took the brisket out to thaw (my mom wanted something other than turkey this year). Tomorrow I’m doing pics of the girls for Christmas cards. Then the rest of the week is for meal prep for Thanksgiving. It’s about an hours drive to my moms

Back