20 "Days" actors make first round of Daytime Emmy pre-nominations

The biggest 3, Kristian Alfonso (Hope), Rob Wilson (Ben), and Peter Reckell (Bo), not being nominated at all boggles my mind. Rob Wilson had done such an amazing job with his portrayal of batty Ben with the best good to evil character transitions since Eileen Davidson (Kristen) back in the 90s.

What a load of crap. Any of the SORAS'd teens moving on to the next round is a joke. What a shame Rob Wilson (Ben) isn't in the running. Also, what major scenes did Camila Banus (Gabi) have last year? Didn't think she was even on the show.

Wow, how could I have forgotten? I guess I didn't think about it long enough. She did an amazing job. Maybe I was too distracted with all the other stuff going on. She had one of the most genuine and convincing reactions to Will's death.

Oh, I don't know, Camila Banus (Gabi) did some pretty good work there around Will's death. She came back to the show in September, I believe, so her work definitely fits into the qualifying period.
I also think she submitted in the Younger Actress category, which is an automatic pre-nomination. (Though I agree her work was very good.)

Back