4/6/20 - Days - very short

This is dumb. I bet Joe Mascolo (Stefano) is just rolling over in his grave. What a disgrace to have his character still all obsessed with his "queen of the night". He was in love with Kate! and Joe Mascolo (Stefano) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) made me love their evilness. They are just perfect, and Stefano went out in the perfect way, all was well. All of it .And now this. This is a mockery. I'm insulted for them both. Maybe that's why Kate is acting weird. Even she is annoyed and insulted by all this.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaysLady, I must agree. Poor Joe Mascolo (may he rest in peace) these "writers" are disgracing the legacy of his character on a daily basis. I did not include Steveano's latest antics in my earlier post because I'm angry enough already with Days. :angry::cry: This mind-swap (takeover?) foolishness is worthy of a bad comic book, if that. :whack:

Why anyone would believe her is beyond me.
We could have had a smart character like Dr Raynor call Nicole's bluff and watch as the babyswitching felon was laughed at/ignored by the Imaginary SalemState Medical Examining Board. Instead, Raynor caved instantly, wanting to free herself from this nightmare storyline as quickly as possible.

I am sorry, Brady and Kristen are creepy as all get out. Just think of all the things she has done. Yes, raping Eric and raping Brady by pretending to be Nicole. That's the only reason this baby was conceived And now Marlena forgives her? There has been "tension" between them before? Let's make a list.

I loved the look on John's face when Marlena put out her hand to Kristen; it was priceless. And yes John, we all feel that way. I am still hoping for a random 3rd baby. Mackenzie cannot be Brady and Kristen's child. If she is, I know I am awful, but I hope her cancer treatment fails. I know that's awful but she is a fictional child. A fictional child I don't want to be Kristen's.

I was surprised that Eric didn't explode on Nicole and shun her again.

Didn't the writers wiggle out of the Brady rape by having him repeatedly have thoughts of Kristen when he was with "Nicole" and then, later, he said on some level, he knew it was her? I'm not saying that makes sense -- anymore than a rubber face that fools everyone makes sense -- but that is how they explained it.

What made me laugh for some time was when Kristen said it was easy to fool people, she & Nicole are both the same body shape!

The thing is, this writer doesn't care what makes sense or doesn't. This is the show where huge corporations conduct business in the square, or over a cell phone in their living room. This is the show where one graduates law or medical school in 2 months. The one where 19-20 yr. olds get big salaried corporate jobs, getting to be CEO by 22. This is the show where the cops cannot catch the bad guy, it is up to ordinary citizens who do so, where no one has to pay for schooling, for electric, where every single cell phone comes equipped with the entire Salem phone directory, and then some. And let's not forget how quickly anyone with major surgery is up, bopping around in the blink of an eye. This show is currently being written like a fairly tale.

Back