5/7/23 - Donuts and clouds

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mother Nature can't make up her mind to have clouds or sun today. It's in the 80s now with humidity. I decided to stay
in this afternoon and work outside tomorrow. Rain in forecast during the week. I was hoping to get to brother's apt
before Sat, but with rain in forecast I probably won't.

robin, are you and HB adjusting to the different time zone and weather? I hope unpacking is going well.

I hope everyone has a restful afternoon and evening.

Yesterday I worked finally took a break to watch the Kentucky derby, my horse finished 7th..... boo..... getting boxes emptied.... today we go to home depot as I can't find the hangers for all of the pictures I took down and I need to get the hanging art off the floor.... I also need to get the shower curtains UP (we didn't have rods) I purchased both Rods and Curtains and both are here and both rods and both shower curtains are still in their original packaging.....we've been here 6 days.....I hate tub baths.....
The timezone thing sleep wise getting used to.....weather is weird.... will take some getting used to....but all will come together...... right?

Peaceful Sunday and Prayers for Texas..... as they "won" the mass death causality event yesterday.....prayers also for Chico, CA 5 dead and Columbus Ohio 3 dead

NY had a spectacular weather weekend, but I only managed to go out yesterday for a very short time. That's on me.

Kat -Sorry the rain is ruining your plans and hope the humidity goes away.

Robin - Keep on keepin' on. You are definitely making progress. I join you in your prayers for all those victims and their families of mass shootings, which are all too routine these days. When will this madness end?

sunday-blessings.gif

Mother Nature really cannot make up her mind, can she? Was cloudy & overcast most of the day. Sun broke out for about 15-20 minutes. Back to cloudy & overcast. Sun breaks out again around 4:30, and then we get a sprinkle. But clouded up, and the sun shown once more. Then, am hearing thunger, several rolls, couple of claps.....and boy, did it pour rain. Yes, the sun was still shining. LOL
It has clouded up again, and rain now is down to "light rain" . Sure hard to figure.
Have a good evening.

Back