9/13/17 - Donuts & Coffee - Lots of Coffee

Good evening all.

What a day. Internet down at home, had to drive to the office, may have to repeat the same dance tomorrow. Blah.

Then the other two folks had to do a user meeting, leaving me to answer phones and tickets. Of course, now the districts know the new things that I will have to support, but I haven't seen it. Which is par for the course with this group.

Such scary things I read about on here. Luckily it was late enough in the day to know all students have been reunited with their parents.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

2 days ago our high was 58. Today it was 82. Nothing like having August in September, but then we had Sept. in Aug. Guess Mother Nature figures fair trade.

Was amazed at all the leaves that have now turned since Sunday. Egads, that was fast!

Thank goodness all the other children are safe. I feel for the parents/family of the shooter, who must be in shock over what their son did. Praying for those in hospital, and the innocent victim who died. Tragic.

Back to town tomorrow, Dr. appt., couple more errands, did most today. Got to try and find some boxes now.

Shredding company will be here Friday to take what I have managed to pack and stack up of old, old files and paperwork. Still have more, so only tomorrow a.m. to try and get it all ready.

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day. Today has been an okay but really busy day. I went to work super early and came home fairly early. After I came home I did everything I needed to get done before dinner except for one thing and right now I am relaxing before another work day starts again tomorrow. I can't wait till the weekend again.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here. We are FINALLY getting some summer weather and I am loving it! Right now it is partly cloudy and 68 F, a beautiful late summer evening here.

My cat is still doing okay and is right now sleeping on top of his favourite box in the living room. He absolutely loves this particular box.

Shan: My prayers and love go out to you and your family.

Wishing all of you a wonderful Wednesday evening! Sending much love to each one of you.

McSweetie so glad your kitty is feeling better. I have summer weather you are more than welcome to share. Hope your evening is great!

Back