9/21 - Victor/Steve

craigandnancywithdraw

Reaction score
Did anyone catch the name of the girl in the picture Steve showed to Victor? Is that a blast from the past or just something they made up for this storyline? I didn't catch the name so wasn't sure if it was an old character or not!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a picture of Patch and Britta:
e2328f82682de66b68eb4259fb040a69.jpg

Here is her storyline:

http://soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/britta.php

Britta is dead, having been shot on Victor's orders.

Last edited:
Bo and Patch both liked Britta. Steve lost his eye to Bo, in a fight over her. When Patch first showed up in Salem, he was more or less a greasy looking hoodlum out for Bo's blood. Don't remember how Britta got in the story, in the flesh. They were in Sweden at one time.

In scenes, Bo is constantly being told to Tell them what they want to know.

Doubt if a brother of Britta's would be looking for Bo to tell him something...Bo, Britta & Steve happened umpteen years ago

Yes, umpteen years ago, but yet they are talking of her today, so the umpteen years part is kind of irrelevant isn't it lol? Just tossing out an idea I had after going and reading the article. It says "She was followed soon after by her brother Lars, a Russian defector." and ends by saying "It turned out that Britta had murdered both men so that she would be able to keep the treasury bonds for herself, but before she could claim them (or be held accountable for her crimes), she was shot and killed by the order of Victor Kiriakis"

I wasn't watching at that time. Were the bonds found or talked of again? Maybe they think Bo knows where they are? The words "merchant marines and old contacts" have been tossed around since Steve and Bo came back on, and now with John looking for some Russian.......well....never know..lol

Reading that bio JS posted makes me think she had a kid with Steve and that was who the woman was in the photo today. I saw some Twitter talk saying Britta's tattoo was on her thigh while the photo today had it on the woman's arm.

If Amy Stock (Britta) returns, I'm excited for Britta to be alive. (Heck, how many times has Stefano been iced since Britta died and walked away whistling!?!?)

If not, this is an interesting loophole. I LOVE love LOVE how they are delving into past stories to build today's stories!!!

So far...these writers haven't "made anything up" like the previous writers did. They are mining the past for new stories. There are thousands of loose threads out there.

I do like how they are having information only Steve could have be important in finding Bo, too.

Back