9/4/22 - Donuts and Sunday

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a sunny afternoon after a cloudy morning.

This evening, a few from the Sunday school class will have supper and play games.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

I am in a lot of pain today. I don't understand why this wont heal. I could barely sit through church this morning.

Tonight I will be watching my LSU football game, I hope. I'm taking meds that make me sleepy so hopefully I can stay awake for it.

Kat - sounds like a fun evening.

Have a good day all

Good Sunday to all.....
dachsie, I hope you were able to stay awake for your game....now that I'm no longer in pain it amazes me daily how much I got done when I was in pain. It's so debilitating....
Had an okay day with Stepmother she is ready to move to the group home but not ready she has her moments of wanting to be there and then not wanting to go because she likes where she lives.... we did errands and paper shredding.....

Hope everyone has the day that they want.....

Quite a cool down here, was mid-40s during the night, and 56 at 6 am. So many were in church with jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, etc. Still only 65 here. Supposed to warm up slowly so back to 80s by Wed. The guy that bought my lake home wants to show all his renovations to me & daughter so will be going out there in a few minutes. Gonna be cooler by the lake.
Holiday weekend is a zoo here with all the company people have, plus the tourists........

85 in NY with 50% humidity, but it feels a lot higher. I was out this morning and back home around 1pm. Many people are away for the holiday weekend, so quieter than usual round these parts.

Kat - Enjoy your activities.

Dachsie - So sorry you are in pain and hope you get some relief and can watch your game.

Robin - Sounds like you have a very active day so far. Wishing you the best with your stepmother's move.

Poirot - Enjoy the cooler temps.

Everyone have a great rest of your Sunday.
1662318244806.png

robin, I'm glad your visit with step mom went well. Will you still need to help her after she moves?

Poirot, I hope the visit to your old home went well.

Wilde Woman, enjoy the quiet weekend.

I'm not sure how busy I'll have to be with Stepmother once she moves. She needs someone to die or require more assistance at the house she wants to move to before she can move it. As it's a home, she will have all meals provided, I don't know if she will be allowed food in her room or not. She doesn't know either. She is a closet trailmix consumer. The type with dried fruit in it is her favorite, but as in yesterday she settled for the trail mix with nuts.....

Back