9/7/19 - Donuts and Saturday

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I slept a little better last night. I had to change positions during the night.
My neck hurts a little today, but not as much as yesterday.

I hope everyone is having a fun weekend.

Good afternoon, tis weak sunshine out there today, but at least it is sun. I do have to get to the store later, dread it. Am surprised the road work has not started up again, as they said Sept. 1st. Probably will this coming week. Unable to get haircut, too. Managed to pay all the bills yesterday...Would be nice if half were due beginning of month, and other half in middle. Between personal & business.....ugh. Then dentist bill arrives.........shocker, and not done yet. Sheesh!

Kat, you may have just slept in some odd position, which caused the neck pain. I have woken up with my hands all needles and pins, as somehow, the circulation was cut off, either by being under pillow, or, me in odd position. No idea, as I wake up, and of course roll over or something, so no idea what I did. I have a shoulder bothering me for long time now, is much better, but still annoys. No idea what I did. LOL

Morning all..... I went to bed a bit later but slept well.... I will work around the house and yard and not visit the stepmother..... when we lived in Northern California the winters were a bit cooler and I had to wear one of these to bed to keep me from curling my hands and causing nerve issues. I have to wear my brace perhaps twice a year here in AZ..... after you get used to it the lack of pain and use of fingers in the morning makes it worth getting used to.....
wrist.JPG
we are cooling down..... we will be at 108 today down a couple of degrees..... and again the weather guessers say rain tomorrow (Sunday) with a good chance of more rain again on Monday.... yep... sure thing......

Hope everyone has a spectacular Saturday...

I'm not sure what happened to my neck. It started Thurs early AM when I woke
up and pain every way I turned my head. Yesterday, I little better. Last night,
I used a different pillow. I was on my right side when I woke up and pain
was bad. I finally turned over and slept on the left side even though that's
where most of the pain seemed to be.

I bought a new pillow to try tonight and I've got one coming from Amazon too.
I know I need a new mattress, but that's another problem.

robin, my dad had problems with his hands when sleeping. He pinned his
sleeves to the top. I hope you get some rain.

Poirot, I hope you got to the store.

Yep, thank you, Kat. I did, just got back. Mailed all the paid bills. tomorrow after church, I have to remember to go fill my car with gas. Well, that weak sun did a disappearing act, and it's been cloudy and humid. They said 70 for the high........nahhh, it was 61. Gotta say, short summer in this neck of the woods. Hair was all fixed nice, is now drooping down terribly. No wonder I wear hats to church all the time. LOL

Happy Saturday friends.

I slept 3 hours, read til eyes tired, then slept 3 more hours. I have dozed off in my chair -- ugh! -- several times this afternoon.

Threw my to do list away and fingers crossed we all sleep well tonight.

Back