9/8/19 - Donuts & wild and crazy lightning!

Happy Sunday

My schedule seems totally turned upside down as I was awake until 8am. Then I slept 3 hours until now We'll my morning alarm will crash that party tomorrow.

Wishing each of you a peaceful day!

The pillow I bought yesterday worked. I was able to sleep and no
neck pain this morning. I might have to put the computer monitor
up higher on my computer desk since my neck is not straight.

After coming home, I worked awhile outside before dinner. I did
too much in the heat. I finally cooled down.

Noel, sorry you couldn't sleep.

robin, I liked that movie especially the studio associated with
the movie and Princesses.

rk, I hope you find something to do. Sundays are boring to me.
Maybe you can find a game to play with your parents.

Wishing everyone a nice afternoon and evening.

Happy Star Trek day

Good afternoon......had a few errands after church, cloudy grey day, but around 2:30 the sun appeared. So weird. Saw a few branches on trees had turned bright red, or orange, rest of tree green. LOL. But leaves a lighter green. But yes, autumn is beginning to sneak in. Temps in 60s all week, so they say, and 40s/low 50s at night.
Kat, what kind of pillow did you get that is working? Glad you have gotten some relief.
Noel, do hope you get all rested up, and are taking care of YOU.
Lil0, so happy you finally got the rain! Cheering!
Robin, lol on the movie. but also glad you could just have a "just for me" time, as well.
I have to throw in a load of laundry, do a bit of book work. .............Started watching Mama Mia last night, but just came on too late to stay up for it. It is on again tonight, earlier, I think 6 p.m. here, so maybe I can catch it......maybe not. Chesapeak Shores is on PBS, & I watch that same time. LOL. Decisions, decisions, but think PBS will win out.

I bought a Serta pillow at Walmart. It's Super Firm. It's thicker than what I was
using (very old pillow). It's for back and side sleepers.

Crock pot pork was fall apart tender and super tasty... the vegetables were amazing and the pumpkin pie oh so yummy...... and because it was all cooked in the crock pot clean up is easy and done......
I took Mr. Gus' food and snacks to a rescue today..... Not ready to go looking for a new pup just yet even though the house is so quiet without him......:cry:

robin, I understand about Mr Gus. It took me two years to find a new dog
when I finally decided to look.
Sounds like you and HB had a yummy dinner.

Back