Abby's hair

Churris

Reaction score
Ok I mean no disrespect but Abby's hair these past couple of weeks has really been bothering me. It looks like she has gone several weeks without washing it. It looks really oily and the hairstyle itself looks really bad. Is it supposed to be straight or curly? Am I do only one who is really hating her hair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, when Clyde snuck in and found her prescription, she was in the shower. When she walked towards the bathroom she was putting it up and when she came out it hadn't been washed. Lol. Seriously though she looks like a greaseball. OPEC would be impressed. I'm not. It's a bad look.

Hope had the same hairstyle for a bit. Saw it demonstrated on TV (and yes, agree it is not attractive at all) Big curling iron, wrap big chunk of hair around it just above the ear, for just a minute or so. The gal whose hair was being demonstrated, (just the one side, did not like it at all.)

I like the dark hair (that's her natural color, after all; the blonde looked a bit fake at some points) and the length, but it looks so greasy, just like EJ's hair did when it got long in 2010. I wish they'd straighten it for a few weeks and let it look a bit more dry. Also, some braids or ponytails might look good every now and then.

I prefer it the dark colour to the fake blonde, but I'm not a fan of the limp scraggly curls thing going on. Either make it curly, or make it straight, or cut it with layers and blow dry it nicely into shape.

Back