Aiden's behavior

jgk

Reaction score
Still not sure just how Aiden got into the big financial mess that started this whole downward cycle...but he certainly is bottoming out. There is absolutely no doubt that we will all be happy if and when Bo Brady gets back to Salem. For awhile, I was really liking Hope with Aiden, and almost hoping they could form a new solid family. Not so much anymore.

I sure don't like where the story is going with Aiden and Hope, but I'm not at all anxious for Bo to come back. Hopefully Hope won't just forgive and forget. She has moved past Bo and I hope it stays that way.

On a side note, I like how Days did the scenes today with Aiden imagining himself killing Hope. I thought it was pretty neat how they did the split screen so he could "see" and "interact" with himself.

I don't like this story. Or the way they are writing Aiden. He has a son who is friends with Ciara. Hope is a cop. Why would he allow all these thugs on the show to run him over. He could have brought down Clyde and the Dimeras.

To tangle with Andre is crazy. It would be smarter to go for witness protection. To even consider killing Hope? I don't like Andre either. He makes me feel uncomfortable, much the way Ian McCallister did. I already mis Clyde as the show villain.
:tsk:

I don't like the turn Aiden's story has taken either, but those scenes of him imagining killing Hope were well done! To me, those are the little details that make the show much better than it used to be - even when I'm not crazy about the story!

Although I have not liked Aiden from the beginning, it is sorta weird (with the exceptions of the suspicions when he first arrived) how his character is changing so quick.

I don't like this story. Or the way they are writing Aiden. He has a son who is friends with Ciara. Hope is a cop. Why would he allow all these thugs on the show to run him over. He could have brought down Clyde and the Dimeras.

To tangle with Andre is crazy. It would be smarter to go for witness protection. To even consider killing Hope? I don't like Andre either. He makes me feel uncomfortable, much the way Ian McCallister did. I already mis Clyde as the show villain.
:tsk:
Andre has always given me the creeps. He just slimy as far as I'm concerned.

OK, guys, we agree Andre is creepy/slimy but honestly, we need someone to BOO and I think since we won't be able to hissss at Creepy Clyde much longer, let's all enjoy giving this super actor his just perfect response---Boo/Hissss/we love to hate you!!

Still not sure just how Aiden got into the big financial mess that started this whole downward cycle...but he certainly is bottoming out. There is absolutely no doubt that we will all be happy if and when Bo Brady gets back to Salem. For awhile, I was really liking Hope with Aiden, and almost hoping they could form a new solid family. Not so much anymore.

I feel you. I was really rooting for Aiden and Hope for a while. At first, when we were going through the "What happened to Aiden's ex?" story I was really hoping that the writers would NOT take their notes from Lifetime with the "All men are evil BS". I was happily surprised when Aiden turned out to be innocent at the time. That's when I really started rooting for the couple. Never been a huge fan of Bo so no love lost for me. Aiden and Hope both had something that the other needed. They were bringing these two broken families together and it was beautiful.

Sadly the writers went down this money hungry Aiden route and it's disturbing that Aiden is seriously going through with this plan to hurt Hope. I was "hoping" that Aiden would have enough love for his fiance to tell the Dimeras to buzz off and come up with a new plan/job.

Oh well, it should all be over soon and longtime fans should get the reunion that they want. I've been an on and off fan of the show so I don't pretend to know every power couple. With that said, I'm no junior to television anniversaries and I understand how fans desperately need to see things that make their hearts jump with joy in regards to their favorite characters. I've seen good anniversaries and some really bad ones and I hope that this is a good one.

Reactions: jgk
Back