Almost Oops...

K

ktspirit

Ok, so I have my morning routine (which revolves around my puppy, I know, so sad...lol), but this morning I went to nbc.com to watch Monday's show and couldn't get the video to work, grrrr. I try not to post on Daily Days until I've seen the days show and almost threw something in there that would have been a spoiler as far I've seen so far. I'm going to have to be more careful until the video is back up, I hope it is anyway! No cable at my house, I don't watch TV that much, but I will be lost if NBC keeps messing me up, lol. NBC has changed their site, so maybe it's just temporary.

Ok, just didn't know if anyone else has to watch online, but it finally came up. So, I got my fix and am good to go, lol.

Thanks for the heads up that NBC had changed their site. That's where I watch Days and am about a week behind. I got to the site, after reading this and though "Where'd they hide the link to the full episodes? It's gotta be somewhere, ktspirit found it!" Then I found it.

@loriphred: I watched on HULU this morning, it was up earlier than the NBC site. Had more commercials, but guess that's a trade-off for convience. I could also pause the commercials to run do something. Can't do that on NBC. So thanks! Gives me options!

@ktspirit: Sorry about the commercials. I just make sure there is something else I can get done while they are running. At least you will have a way to see it.

Back