SPOILER !! Another return confirmed

I kind of like Eduardo, (but perhaps that's because I remember in a previous soap where I liked his character) and hope he stays in Salem. As for returning Westons, I think Clyde would be a good villain to return. He did a fabulous job, in my opinion, of being a villain who still somehow had a touch of humanity, since he did express remorse for how he had treated his own child.

I actually don't mind this if it's to give his story a more satisfying ending and it's just for a limited time. What I don't want to see is Ben basically mopping up the floor with Chad again. Ben's record against Chad is like 5-0, I'm including all the times Chad pretty much goaded Ben into punching him when he first came back to Salem. It's time for Chad to start racking up some wins I think.

I can't imagine this person being turned loose for ANY reason! Somehow therapy and an apology wouldn't make him any less scary. But yes, an apology would be nice, so long as he wrote it in a letter and didn't deliver it in person.
Doesn't matter if he's in therapy, apologizing, and takes responsibility for what he did, the fact remains he murdered 3 people in cold blood. He'll have to pay for his crimes. Maybe his return has to do with his trial, and Abby & Chad will probably have to testify.

Ugh! If this must happen, let him kill off Andre and Theo's bully, and then Rafe can deliver the finishing blow to this knucklehead.

4 in cold blood.....Serena, Paige. Will, Wendy......plus attempted murder...Marlena, Abby, Chad
I'm well aware of him attempting to murder Marlena, Abby and Chad, but I didn't mention them because it doesn't mean he would necessarily go to jail for that. This is Salem after all. But the 4 murders, that's a different story, can't imagine him not going to prison for that. And yes, I forgot to include Wendy, sorry.

Considering the actress who plays Abby's last date, perhaps Ben murders Abby upon his return to Salem?
This same thought has crossed my mind as well, especially if they're not recasting Abby. I'm hoping they will recast her though because I would hate to see Chad have to raise Thomas on his own. That is if he doesn't have to fight Jennifer over custody of Thomas. She is so righteous when it comes to the DiMeras, always has been, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jennifer tried to take Thomas away from Chad.

I hope I'm not getting off the topic of this thread too much, but I love Andre and with Stefano gone, I think he is needed to carry on the DiMera reign. His interactions with the other characters is fantastic, especially loved his scene with Hope at her house, great acting! I'm hoping Vincent Irizarry's Deimos is going to be another good villain. I'm interested in his arrival. They can get rid of Ava and Eduardo. Not impressed by either and think they're both boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Ben going to escape from jail? This is Salem's correctional facility, of course he is but why do we have to go down that road?

Hey writers, we're tired of all the sadness, deaths, and morbid scripting! Please STOP.

Maybe we will just be seeing Ben's trial. He will probably get an insanity plea, go off for rehab and maybe back out again down the line.

It doesn't say how long he will be back. It could just be a trial as already suggested, or perhaps some reason for visiting him. maybe like Eduardo making him pay for Paige's death. I just hope it is not an escape story.

But, he is a very good actor and whatever the story is, I hope it is a good one.

With Abby leaving, my only fear was that the writers would have her killed, put in a meat grinder somewhere, lo and behold, here is he folks. Possible person to shove her right into that meat grinder. Makes a southern belle want to cuss like a sailor.

And if this is a "just like Nick did" return, hmmmm I may not mind him making a tradition of the heart-shaped pillow scene. He's kind of nice on the eyes, even if he is crazy as a bat.

Back