Baby Bonnie's real name

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since we know the baby's real name isn't Bonnie, we should take guesses on what her name is.

Days (and all the other soaps, too) tends to name babies after other characters. The last two not named directly after characters were Tate and Holly. But Brady and Jeannie T said Tate meant something like cheerful and happiness, which reminded them of Melanie. And Holly was born on Christmas Eve, so Nicole went with a Christmas-themed name.

The baby's name definitely isn't Bonnie, so she wasn't named after her maternal grandmother.

Wonder if Mimi named her after Rex's mother and her name is a version of Kate, like Katie or Katherine?

Or Isabella after Mimi's best friend? Cassie after Rex's twin?

Also, I have a feeling Abby's baby will be a girl. If so, wonder if she'll be named Maddie after Chad's mother?

Soap mag has divulged the name.......Emily. Days has not used that name for a baby, although wasn't that the name of Rafe's fiancee' when he first came on the show?

Also, evidently, Abby's baby is a girl, to be called Charlotte.

I'm surprised both babies have names that aren't connected to anyone (that we know of yet; they could say that Charlotte was Chad's maternal grandmother's name or something). Nice to see them branching out.

Yes, Rafe's dead fiancee's name was Emily.

Charlotte was the name of the crazy psychiatrist who treated John back in 2008/2009.

Well, Days maybe should try inventing a name, perhaps. They have confused the viewing public with all their "same"ness. We have Ari, the child, then Ari Zucker who plays Nicole. Actors Christopher Sean, and Shawn Christian (Paul, Daniel), and on the show, Shawn Brady. (there were two of them at one time) Brady Black, and all the Bradys. Ali Sweeney who plays Sami, and daughter of Lucas & Sami - Allie. (yes, it is short for Alice, but still.....)

We had Caroline Brady, and Roman's daughter, Carrie, yep, it is for Caroline, which is also Allie's middle name. Then we get Gabi and Abby, plus Gabby with a y, lol. We had Stefano, and then the writers thought they were being so cute..Stefan 0. And then, of course, we have John, with little Johnny. Days really has to get away from that sort of thing.

I remember over on GL, when Reva had a baby, she put together two names........Martha & Sarah to get Marah. Never have seen that name before or since, it worked, and was unique. At least Nicole got to use names that don't belong to anyone else....Sydney (yes, she named her) and Holly.

I thought one time Mimi said to her mother that her name was not Bonnie it was Emily. My mind does play tricks on me though!

Well, since Rex knew nothing about the baby, only guessing it is currently Lockhart. But.......who knows?

So, someone's reading the Bronte sisters stuff. LOL. Maybe Elizabeth....and then someone named Darcy comes to town. LOLOL

And frankly, am happy to see some different names come into play, rather than all the sound alike, or "named after" ones. My other wish is they would stop saying Thomas, and say Tom, or Tommy. Too bad they cannot find a nickname for Parker, as the name seems rather stiff and formal for a little boy. Oh, well.

I like that they call Thomas by his given name. Nicknames like Tom or Tommy have been used and Parker is a cute name in my opinion . Of course, I forbid friends and family to call my children by nicknames. lol

Back