Back online, yay!

What did you do for a month without your main computer?

So, Wayne, were you not hooked up to internet in your new house? Glad you got computer back online. As to most of us. we've been melting in the heat tho it may be letting up some......wearing masks, and wondering when life will return to normal. :)

What did you do for a month without your main computer?
Moved. Unpacked. Started the Honey-Do list, trying to get things back to some resemblance of normalcy. Now we're doing odd jobs on weeknights but trying to get out and do stuff on the weekends. It's been busy.

So, Wayne, were you not hooked up to internet in your new house? Glad you got computer back online. As to most of us. we've been melting in the heat tho it may be letting up some......wearing masks, and wondering when life will return to normal. :)
We had Internet on day one, but only my work computer was unboxed/connected. There's only so much that I enjoy doing on the iPad after looking at the screen for work 8-10 hours a day..

It's probably best that we not get *me* started on the whole mask thing, really. :)

As for that, just stay indoors, stay cool, and enjoy it before you're back to shoveling snow.

Wayne, I didn't realize you moved again. I hope you like your new place.
Stay safe

Last edited:
Back