Backstage Photo Gallery 2008

83leesy1

I thought this was interesting. Many of you probably have seen this, but those who have not will like this. A photographer spent some time shooting photos during taping/ rehearsal Oct/Nov 2008 of the cast between takes and backstage.
All images are property of David Strick and the Los Angeles Times (owned by Tribune Co.)

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/gallery/days-of-our-lives

Wow, that was facinating.......It takes a while to go thru them, but loved seeing what the actors have to put up with, while emoting in a scene. We see the cameras, lights, boom operators, construction pieces. Even our Benchie is included in a few scenes. Lucas looks really buff on top of buff in his shirtless photos, loved the makeup people hovering around (even in Halloween costumes, lol) to touch up the actors while they are in a scene. There are some really great pictures in here. Loved this.....thank you leesy........

Yes, I remember these pics...they were posted here last year and are in our Gallery...I really enjoyed seeing them, thanks for the reminder...!!!!

Yes... I am aware of that PAllison...

The photo gallery David Strick created is a gem and just wanted to share his hard work with those who had not come across it before. :D

Back