Bo & Hope at Oak Alley Plantation

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today on Y&R, two of the main characters were at Oak Alley Plantation.

It's funny, even after 25+ years, just seeing that place again, instantly brings back the memories of Bo and Hope's love story. You can just see Hope dressed up in the Southern Belle gown, leaning over the second-floor railing and smiling at Bo.

Wish Days would bring back the old-school romance.

I agree JS, I want to see those old romantic storylines too. I loved when they would travel to new locations on some mystery expedition. I doubt we will ever see those days again, just not in the budget I guess.

I heard Y&R was doing an on location shoot in New Orleans and was wondering if they would venture to Oak Alley Plantation, cause it just is.
icon12.gif
Although the plantation is an hour outside of the city, but that's not the point..lol Would love to see Bo and Hope visit their old stomping ground. So many great memories there. An absolute Iconic time of Days and great era for Bo and Hope. I wish Days would do romance like this today. It is sorely missing.

edited to write out words....JS

Me too, Sunny. It was Bo/Hope's early story that first got me hooked on Days. On a personal note, I'm glad to hear that Y&R is/was filming in Louisiana.

@Strawberry, do you really live near Oak Alley? I'm in Baton Rouge and worked as a tour guide at Houmas House in college.

Not sure if you guys have come across this fabulous YOUTUBE channel as yet, but if you open the link below --> click on Playlists --> New Orleans (you may need to load more playlists until you see it), the entire Bo/Hope New Orleans story is there. Its a great trip down memory lane:

http://www.youtube.com/user/classicdaysof80s#p/p

Hopefully we will see some legendary Bo & Hope romance again soon..... it looks promising!

Enjoy :)

Ive never seen or heard anything about this before....I am going to watch it! Thanks nml! I'm intrigued!

@missvicki - no problem. Let me know if you have a problem finding it. The channel has many other 80s stories as well. Its great.

Back