Bo's return

Since this is a historic year for Days, how do you think Bo will make his grand entrance??

• They will have an ode to the Bo of the past and have him come in on a bike and steal Hope away

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Have him come in after they are married to cause confusion

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • your own idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bo is in a cell, being tortured, so we have all seen him.

Do you possibly mean "appear in Salem itself, to the residents".

I hope he is back in Salem way before November. These torture scenes are hard to watch.

I think he will come back with Steve and/or John however, if he does leave Salem, I think he will leave on the motorcycle.

So far I'm just not invested in Bo at all. I like Aiden. I don't like him being sacrificed for Bo who abandoned his family before his capture and rewrite of how the letter couldn't have been from him. The only saving grace this story has is that Steve is the one who's ready to take on the world for Bo's sake.

We only know what everyone in Salem believes - that Bo abandoned his family. Initially, it was his choice to leave - right or wrong. We don't know the backstory that will be written for the character - the way he appears now - it is definitely not his fault that he didn't come home sooner. Aiden started out hiding secrets and behaving a like a bit of a jerk. He seemed to have been redeemed only to now know he is under Stefano's employ - so I don't think he is exactly a sacrifice.

Bo left his family, and 6 mos later enjoyed Christmas with them, plus Shawn D. Belle & Claire. AT that point in time he was still on his own. Whatever happened or he decided to do after that is something we don't know, I guess. He still was contacting his family for a while, but then nothing. So.....I don't care what undercover operation, or if he was taken prisoner, or whatever back then.
The fact remains, he left his family to go joyriding around the world. He should have returned home with them after that Christmas, but instead, stayed on.

So, yes, he obviously has been held prisoner, tortured which is horrible, and I sure hope those scenes are over. So, add me to the "not invested in Bo's return" group.

Back