Castle - 10/14 episode

cryin4days

Reaction score
Did anyone catch Castle last night? Best episode so far this season, even if we are only 4 shows in! So much was good about it. The opening scene of Castle and a restless Beckett in bed together and her asking him if he was sleep because she needed to talk about her lack of a job. PI just barging in with nothing but a towel on looking for a razor; Martha coming on in with coffee for both that I'm assuming wasn't so tasty from the look on Beckett's face when she drank it.

Billy Miller (Billy Abbott from Y&R) was a guest star and had me screaming for Emma to just shoot him already because his character was irritating to the 10th degree! Lanie was back and forget the dead body she wanted to know if Beckett and Castle had set a wedding date. Absolutely melted when Beckett told Castle she was kind of looking foraward to spending the rest of her life with him so don't do anything stupid, when he was going in to talk to deranged Emma.

What else, what else. Oh, when Emma and Mickey (Billy Miller) were fighting over the gun and Castle was "shot" and Beckett rushed in to him and he jumped up and yelled "cheeseburgers" (his safe word) I hollered with laugher. Only Richard Castle could get away with this. And Ryan and Esposito teasing Castle about his #1 fan almost killing him and Castle said it was accident and Ryan replies "1 inch higher and it would've been a tragedy" lol. I swear, it seems I remember everything about this episode, it was just that good.

The thing I'm really surprised about is how I'm warming up to usually hard-nosed Captain Gates. I was a huge Roy Montgomery fan and I was devastated when the character was killed off because he treated his team like they were his kids, especially Beckett. Last night, when Gates said she'd interview Emma's dad because she didn't want Esposito and Ryan jeopardizing their careers, I fell in love with her. Not to mention she let Castle come back on as a consultant as an engagement gift to Beckett. There's a new mama bear in the 12th precinct. Sorry for the book, but I can't wait to see what else the writers of this fabulous show have lined up for this season.

P.S. PI has got to go!

Oh, I watched it. And glad I did, because I was torn between Castle and Blacklist. But I had opted for Blacklist last week, and really missed Castle. I agree, Pi has got to go, but I think his daughter will move out into her own place with Pi.....and that will not set well with Castle.
I really love him and Beckett. :)

I don't think he'd take her moving in with Pi well either. Last week when he said he didn't know if he was smelling the new compost bin or his daughter's dying ambition (referring to her relationship with Pi), I think we all got the feeling how gong-ho Castle ISN'T about this relationship.

I wonder if there is more to Pi than we know.

Last night's episode was interesting. A variation of
The Terminator movie.

And they just keep rolling along. Last night's was another fantastic hour. I think the best for me was Simon letting Castle and "Senator" Beckett in on what their future holds - 3 kids and Castle starts writing serious literature. The exchange between Ryan and Castle about Alexis moving out and moving in with Pi was funny also. The ending though was sad, Castle has to face the fact that his little girl is an adult now.

Could not agree more. I loved when Castle went chasing after the guy with the tracking device, rounded the corner, and the guy had vanished into thin air. Don't much care for Pi, but there probably is more to his story, I guess.

Back